Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My presentation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My presentation Empty My presentation Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Arborescence

Arborescence

Hey guys,

It has been some time since I am registered on this board, but I am starting a presentation now.

First of all, I'm french and not completely fluent in english so sorry if what I write is a bit hard to understand sometimes, or a bit clumsy, don't hesitate to ask me to rewrite it if you don't understand.
I am a young man, between 25 and 30.

I was studying to become a pro drum player from age 17 to 20, but I became very sick and had to stop, my vascular system, digestive system, hormonal system and joints are a damaged.

I have always been a bit autistic from birth, had social anxieties and other issues, was a geek and quite smart, but probably high serotonin.

I've started to do a lot of research and self-experimentation on myself to try to get better.

I don't have much money to do blood test and really monitor my biology for now. I'm a bit lazy to explain what happened to me, but I would say that I had kind of panic attacks, probably too much adrenalin (vasoconstriction) and/or hypothyroid.

I've discovered this blog and forum by being on Ray Peat's communities and seeing the user "area-1255". I am starting to take some distance from some of Ray's ideas even if I think he is a genius and very interesting, and still trying to use his ideas to heal myself.

I have a lot of annoying symptoms, maybe Marfan's disease as well (joints/vascular system), anhedonia, brain fog, inflammation, a lot of food intolerances, easy to get into panic attacks. I am trying to work on my inflammation, my hormones and my gut/microbiome for now.

I have a lot of interests, I love psychology, philosophy, biology, physics (and all kind of sciences, technology, IT...), movies, litterature, animation, music, etc, I want to understand how things work, the world.
I am not religious but I have experienced out of body experiences, telepathy and interesting phenomenon like this (or I guess so) so I am quite curious about all this.
I don't have much political or economical ideas, I think that we live in a ploutocracy, and I would prefer he we lived in anarchy or something less coercive.

I am not using any VPN/Proxy even if I know that big brother exists on the internet, I know that it's dumb of me but I think that I am on a low energy level and very lazy right now, maybe I will be able to change my habits someday and become more serious.

Can't wait to talk to all of you, improve my health, learn new things and share Wink.

2My presentation Empty Re: My presentation Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Welcome, Arborescence.

We are glad to have you here.
I think you'll find we are the right community for you and will help you get on track to more productivity and quality in your life.

Look into our articles and enjoy your time here!

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3My presentation Empty Re: My presentation Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Arborescence

Arborescence

Hi Area, thanks for the warm welcome.

There are a lot of things that I want to try and say, but I will make sure to read the blog and the forum before that. I will also develop more about my problems and the things that I want to improve/cure.

This place is great and I'm sure that I will learn great things.

Still a bit hard because I don't have much money so cannot buy all the supplements that I want or have blood and other tests, but I have started a business lately so I hope that I will be able to do so very soon!

4My presentation Empty Re: My presentation Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Arborescence wrote:Hi Area, thanks for the warm welcome.

There are a lot of things that I want to try and say, but I will make sure to read the blog and the forum before that. I will also develop more about my problems and the things that I want to improve/cure.

This place is great and I'm sure that I will learn great things.

Still a bit hard because I don't have much money so cannot buy all the supplements that I want or have blood and other tests, but I have started a business lately so I hope that I will be able to do so very soon!

Well if you are in France you have the advantage I think of a better economy than we have here in the USA. It was just about hell starting up my own (small) business years ago, one that for security sake won't be mentioned here. You'll hopefully have it pretty easy over there. I wish you luck and a Merry Christmas from here.

You are welcome to post here any time, just try not to flood the whole board every single day.

No worries though, we'll help you out any way we can. That you can count on. We take all of our members requests and concerns very seriously!  Smile  sunny Like a Star @ heaven

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum