Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dopamine Upregulation post

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Have you tried barley grass? I began it several days ago. To my surprize my talks are more emotional, I'm more calm and feel less dysphoria. More energy. And I hope my sperm became more white as of today. Maybe alkalinity, maybe rare nutrional content.

27Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

bruschi11

I have not tried barley grass. Definitely something to consider. Are you in a post fin situation? Horrible stress response situation?

Area1255, you mentioned amisulpride in my ray peat message. I realize that I still may have a serotonin issue. Using tribulus Megadosing has caused some improvement the past few days, but I was living with low cortisol. Raising cortisol with HC, preg, t3 today caused major anxiety. I know I need enough cortisol to function but it's either too low or too high (anxiety promoting)

Do you think amisulpride can help with this?

28Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:09 pm

kpavel

kpavel

I had full spectr of pssd symptoms (after a month course of 5-htp and possibly sjw) which are a subset of post-finasteride symptoms. Read yesterday about allopregnanolone regarding ssri. Though from hormonal point I think we have better profiles. At least for DHT. I had stress situation almost all my life, never took drugs but 5-htp was fucking hell, the opposite from what I wanted.

29Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 am

bruschi11

So barley grass really helped anxiety and stress response that much?! I'm basically filling the allopreg pathway with 5a-DHP. So I'm at least getting that. DHT isn't horrible, it's the metabolites.
Tribulus is keeping sex drive pretty high.

My biggest issue all has to do with stress response and a horrible adrenal disorder from all this. Stress of all kinds (making breakfast) sends me into fatigue.

You say barley grass really helps with stress response that much?

30Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:14 am

kpavel

kpavel

I believe it's not anxiety but more negative thinking related. That is I'm less irritable, don't use bad language when for every nothing (forgot something or don't do something in time and so on). Seems more euphoria than dysphoria. And yes simple things like not only making to eat but even putting pillow in more comfortable position was sort of a displeasure. Then (late september 2015) I tried phenotropil which allows more d2 and d3 and something changed. But it was the drug which gave irritability. Thank God I never had problems with sleep on it. I'm sure this gives a lot of stress. By the way magnolia should help with sleep. At least studies show mice do not wake up to often on 5-ht6 antagonists. It's also gaba modulator. I did seditol just 2 months before phenylpiracetam.
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2014/08/natural-serotonin-receptor-blockers.html
https://area1255.blogspot.ru/2015/11/supplements-herbs-that-reducedecrease.html

31Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Please, may I ask you to specify what sort of sex drive do you feel enhanced with tribulus?
1) better noncontact erections on imagination?
2) firmer erections?
3) more erectile response around girls?
4) less problems with ejaculation threshold?
5) better feelings in groin (tension or awareness of erection)
6) more frequent thoughts or memories
7) quicker achieving full erection
Cool erections fade slower including after orgasm
9) stronger orgasm
10) better glans sensitivity

And did you see any improvements with your hair taking tribulus and how long did you take it?

32Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

bruschi11

I'm too sick to really even judge that. My PFS isn't about erections and quality etc, its all about the adrenal fatigue involved. I cannot handle any stress and extremely sick. I am essentially bedridden except for 5 hours of work a day for my family company.

Everything you listed above I am better in for sure. Too much though brings prostate pain. Believe I has to do with excess progesterone.

33Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:14 am

bruschi11

Really looking at deprenyl right now. Need an antidepressant type to lower cortisol output / ACTH stress response so badly with basically testosterone not working correctly in my body Due to PFS.

34Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:34 pm

bruschi11

Was prescribed gabapentin and deprenyl (patch 6mg) today. I don't know if I like the gabapentin - thoughts? I really wanted to give deprenyl a shot- thoughts there too?

35Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm

bruschi11

I really like the feeling of selegeline in terms of drive and dopamine feelings. I felt strong on it and motivated. I theorized maybe baclofen with selegeline could work together as anxiety did increase on selegeline.

You are just so spot on on the fact baclofen just kills dopamine. I feel nothing at all.

I think selegeline is a must for me long term but needs something stacked with it. From what I read about gabapentin, its pretty useless especially long term.

Area, do you have any ideas as what should be stacked with selegelline for anxiety?

36Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

bruschi11 wrote:I have not tried barley grass. Definitely something to consider. Are you in a post fin situation? Horrible stress response situation?

Area1255, you mentioned amisulpride in my ray peat message. I realize that I still may have a serotonin issue. Using tribulus Megadosing has caused some improvement the past few days, but I was living with low cortisol. Raising cortisol with HC, preg, t3 today caused major anxiety. I know I need enough cortisol to function but it's either too low or too high (anxiety promoting)

Do you think amisulpride can help with this?

No. Amisulpride can help with anhedonia but it has to be used *responsibly*, I can't even tolerate using it for more than 5-days in a row, because it can lower diastolic blood pressure, which bothers me.

Additionally, if you aren't taking high-dose B6 and everything mentioned in this article, as dopaminergics, then Amisulpride is a waste of money because all you will see is Prolactin increases.

Lastly, amisulpride is not to be used in anyone who has a family history of heart rhythm disorders AND / OR if you currently take any heart medications - as there are interactions.

You would probably do better with Rasagiline versus Selegiline, since you mention Anxiety, and Selegiline converts into a methamphetamine metabolite, Rasagiline does not.

Therefore, I would go for Rasagiline for your anhedonia and sexual symptoms.

Arrow http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/rasagiline.shtml

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

37Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:12 am

bruschi11

Thank you again for the great advice.

Also reading that endoplasmic reticulum stress is increased by selegeline due to that methamphetamine conversion.

I don't know if you know too much regarding endoplasmic reticulum stress, but I guess research is really showing it being a huge cause of chronic fatigue syndrome. I guess you can say my issue is really chronic fatigue syndrome above all else with major anxiety (all probably cortisol, stress response related). And the majority of it coming from finasteride use.

Rasagiline won't increase endoplasmic reticulum stress would it?

38Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

bruschi11 wrote:Thank you again for the great advice.

Also reading that endoplasmic reticulum stress is increased by selegeline due to that methamphetamine conversion.

I don't know if you know too much regarding endoplasmic reticulum stress, but I guess research is really showing it being a huge cause of chronic fatigue syndrome. I guess you can say my issue is really chronic fatigue syndrome above all else with major anxiety (all probably cortisol, stress response related). And the majority of it coming from finasteride use.

Rasagiline won't increase endoplasmic reticulum stress would it?

I don't think it would, No.

39Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:48 am

kpavel

kpavel

Took 2 capsules of catuaba bark from Action labs today. Really liked its effect: no fatigue/strong motivation/optimistic mood. Have fantastic performance at work and less distractability.

40Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:Took 2 capsules of catuaba bark from Action labs today. Really liked its effect: no fatigue/strong motivation/optimistic mood. Have fantastic performance at work and less distractability.

Excellent to hear, Kpavel.

41Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty rasagiline Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 pm

bruschi11

Finally started rasagiline today. Really liking it so far. Just so much more drive and motivation without the "Adderall" feeling that selegiline brought.

I was really really depressed before today. I was at wits end with this PFS. Well rasagiline got me thinking and I'm beginning a prolonged juice feast tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

Thank you so much for throwing this out there AREA. Whether it continues or not, this day was great and needed. I have some hope.

42Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

bruschi11 wrote:Finally started rasagiline today. Really liking it so far. Just so much more drive and motivation without the "Adderall" feeling that selegiline brought.

I was really really depressed before today. I was at wits end with this PFS. Well rasagiline got me thinking and I'm beginning a prolonged juice feast tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

Thank you so much for throwing this out there AREA. Whether it continues or not, this day was great and needed. I have some hope.

Thank You for your update, Bruschi11! These are the types of reports we like to hear. Keep us updated. Smile

43Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:23 am

bruschi11

Hey man,

In a tough spot. Really couldn't do rasag or any mao-I without an anti-anxiety.

Honestly the best anti-depressant I'm currently using and its metergoline. Unfortunately I have PFS and I also have very low histamine levels (below range)- any antihistamine drug is going to hurt me in the long run and diminish my libido presently.

Right now I am doing whatever I can to clean out liver and gut in the cleanest way possible. I know most drugs can be toxic, but I realize my brain without drugs at all is so severely damaged it needs something.

I'm looking for something as similar to metergoline, cyproheptadine etc., but a non antihistamine and is not liver toxic. Basically a serotonin blocker non-antihistamine. I realize there probably isn't anything out there. I realize I might be done for. But its me who got me into this mess- nobody else.

If you have any ideas I'd greatly appreciate it. But I realize options truly appear to be slim at this point.

44Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

45Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty ritanserin, ketanserin Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

bruschi11

Hey man,

Been awhile now. While I can't say I'm doing well, I can say I am doing better and have found an AD protocol that has kept me stable while I fight this horrible disease Merck created PFS.

This combo being ritanserin and a very small amount of lithium. Unfortunately Idealabs has stopped selling ritanserin and I only have enough for the next several months. I figure that Ketanserin is the closest thing out there to Ritanserin correct?

https://teamtlr.com/neuropsychochemicals/75-ketanserin-tartrate-.html

Does this source send ready to use chemicals? Figure I'll have to use this when I run out of ritanserin.

46Dopamine Upregulation post  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dopamine Upregulation post Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

bruschi11 wrote:Hey man,

Been awhile now. While I can't say I'm doing well, I can say I am doing better and have found an AD protocol that has kept me stable while I fight this horrible disease Merck created PFS.

This combo being ritanserin and a very small amount of lithium. Unfortunately Idealabs has stopped selling ritanserin and I only have enough for the next several months. I figure that Ketanserin is the closest thing out there to Ritanserin correct?

https://teamtlr.com/neuropsychochemicals/75-ketanserin-tartrate-.html

Does this source send ready to use chemicals? Figure I'll have to use this when I run out of ritanserin.

I would just switch to Idea Labs Metergoline, it does virtually the same thing as Ritanserin.

I am glad to hear you are finding benefit with this combo.

I would just use the Metergoline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum