Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overmethylated - help me

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:08 pm

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Pretty Q wrote:Area-1255,

Do you think complex amino acid tablets can help me to increase my histamine? It has 1600 mg histidine in it.

I can't buy histidine because I dont live in USA and my country doesnt allow supplements from Amazon, etc.

Your country produces sups like l-arginine and doesn't allow anything from aboard? Surprised

27Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 am

Pretty Q

I think we need to write all effective ways to increase histamine.

B3 Flush Niacin
Folic acid
L-histidine

???

28Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

kpavel

kpavel

h3 antagonists (kutaj, betahistine)
b6
zinc
add smth and measure your basophils monthly

29Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:41 am

Pretty Q

Area-1255,

I was tested for MTHFR and found I have mutation!

mthfr a1298c homozygous

Do you know what should I do? What supplement should I take and how?

30Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:49 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

mthfr a1298c homozygous

Well that was pretty fast! When were you tested?
I'm sure there is some supplement company in or near your country where they can sell you L-Histidine, its a pretty simple amino acid...

If you have this mutation, it makes sense you are having these issues, but it also means you would want L-methylfolate instead of regular folic acid, but at gentle doses to start, and your dopamine and melatonin are probably low, in part due to compensatory changes in the neurotransmitter system, its also possible you have increased reuptake of Dopamine or increased dopamine transporters (DAT). You may want to look into something like Catuaba.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

31Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:51 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

32Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:16 am

Pretty Q

Area-1255 wrote:

mthfr a1298c homozygous

Well that was pretty fast! When were you tested?
I'm sure there is some supplement company in or near your country where they can sell you L-Histidine, its a pretty simple amino acid...

If you have this mutation, it makes sense you are having these issues, but it also means you would want L-methylfolate instead of regular folic acid, but at gentle doses to start, and your dopamine and melatonin are probably low, in part due to compensatory changes in the neurotransmitter system, its also possible you have increased reuptake of Dopamine or increased dopamine transporters (DAT). You may want to look into something like Catuaba.
Today.

I will buy l-histidine. People on Amazon have said: l-histidine helps allergies. I dont understand this. It increases histamine. How it can be possible?

34Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 am

Pretty Q

I have now L-histidine, Niacin 100 mg and bioactive B complex. I just took l-histidine 750-1000 mg. Do you know when it will kick in my system?

35Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:11 am

Pretty Q

3000 mg L-histidine (Bulk Supplements)
100 mg Niacin (Source Natural)
Bioactive B complex (Life Extension)

These are what I took and I feel nothing. Even Niacin didn't make me flush. I don't know why. These brands are good.

36Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 am

Pretty Q

UPDATE:

L-histidine increased my semen volume. It is good for my dry eye BUT it didn't work for my psychology. I don't understand this. I feel nothing on it. I'm not itchy. Also, it decreased Paxil' effect and I feel like I'm not on Paxil.

Niacin make me flush and I don't use it and B complex right now.

I still don't understand how probiotic made me undermethylated but l-histidine did not.

I tried that probiotic and it didnt work. It worked only for my semen. My semen was yellowish and probiotic was good for it. It was pure white. Now, i have still yellowish semen. So, I know that probiotic works but it didnt work for methylation.

I took overdose of it (probiotic), it didnt work.

I don't understand what's wrong with me? Maybe my brain histamine is low?

37Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:25 am

kpavel

kpavel

how's your motivation to eat?) motivation is a complex thing

38Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 am

Pretty Q

kpavel wrote:how's your motivation to eat?) motivation is a complex thing
I don't like eat. I have no motivation at all.

I'm 100% sure I am low histamine guy. My basophil count is low. It was high when I was undermethylated.

I stopped l-histidine today because it doesn't work.

My strategy is:

NAC 600 mg
Zinc 30 mg
Niacin 100 mg
A probiotic (5 billion)

...and I will add 5 mg folic acid tomorrow.

39Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Pretty Q

I want to say something. I have a blood test when I was overtraining in 2015 and my basophil count was high and my testosterone is low.

Sometimes, I was overtrained and it increased my libido. I was thinking this is because estrogen. But I was wrong. It is because histamine. But I wonder why overtraining increases my histamine?

40Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:17 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Pretty Q wrote:I want to say something. I have a blood test when I was overtraining in 2015 and my basophil count was high and my testosterone is low.

Sometimes, I was overtrained and it increased my libido. I was thinking this is because estrogen. But I was wrong. It is because histamine. But I wonder why overtraining increases my histamine?

During exercise, including overtraining, there's a temporary change in immune system. I suggest if your immune system is functional and strong and restores its balance then you will have a surge of libido.

For example: tnf alpha is generally very bad, and il-10 is likely good.

41Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Pretty Q

By the way, where is Area-1255? Smile

I have a question for him. Do Area-1255 have high histamine?

42Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Pretty Q wrote:I want to say something. I have a blood test when I was overtraining in 2015 and my basophil count was high and my testosterone is low.

Training in general increases histamine, as does Walking : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2230959/

Walking/Running stimulates histamine production by activating Histidine DeCarboxylase (HDC) which is the enzyme by which histamine is produced FROM L-Histidine. Without that enzyme, histamine can not be produced in Brain or Body.
Arrow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histidine_decarboxylase

My guess is L-Histidine can reduce allergies in some people by normalizing the overproduction of histamine synthase and / or by reverting the body's substituted need to ''force'' histamine production after a stressor or inflammation. Smile

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7282485

43Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:

During exercise, including overtraining, there's a temporary change in immune system. I suggest if your immune system is functional and strong and restores its balance then you will have a surge of libido.

For example: tnf alpha is generally very bad, and il-10 is likely good.

And that's also true, exercise-induced immune activation and / or Cytokine release can certainly affect the hormonal environment as well as dopamine levels. Endorphins are probably involved as well.

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23637840
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19445648
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18059606

44Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Negative association between testosterone concentration and inflammatory markers in young men: a nested cross-sectional study.

PLoS One. 2013 Apr 18;8(4):e61466. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0061466. Print 2013.
Negative association between testosterone concentration and inflammatory markers in young men: a nested cross-sectional study.
Bobjer J1, Katrinaki M, Tsatsanis C, Lundberg Giwercman Y, Giwercman A.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
Low grade systemic inflammation (LGSI) as well as androgen deficiency has in older men been associated with several pathologies, including cardiovascular disease (CVD). We wanted to investigate whether low testosterone levels are linked to biomarkers of LGSI already in young age, before any concurrent manifestations of CVD or other systemic diseases.
DESIGN:
Nested cross-sectional study.
METHODS:
Forty subfertile biochemically hypogonadal (n = 20) or eugonadal (n = 20) men (mean age 37 years, SD = 4.3) and 20 age-matched controls were randomly selected from an ongoing study on male subfertility. Subjects comprised male partners in infertile couples in whom also subnormal sperm concentration was present. Blood sampling, interviews, and anthropometric measures were undertaken. Serum levels of testosterone, LH, estradiol, SHBG, and 21 LGSI-markers were assessed.
RESULTS:
Among 21 inflammatory markers, macrophage inflammatory protein 1-alpha (MIP1a) (ß = -0.025; p = 0.028), 1-beta (MIP1B) (ß = -0.015; p = 0.049) and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFa) (ß = -0.015; p = 0.040) showed negative association to total testosterone (TT) levels. MIP1a (ß = -1.95; p = 0.001) and TNFa (ß = -0.95; p = 0.014) showed negative association to calculated free testosterone (cFT) levels. Compared to men with normal TT and cFT levels, TNFa levels were higher in men with subnormal levels of TT (mean ratio 1.61; p = 0.006) and cFT (mean ratio 1.58; p = 0.007). Also, MIP1a levels were higher in men with subnormal levels of TT  (mean ratio 1.84; p = 0.030).
CONCLUSIONS:
Subnormal testosterone may already in young age associate to LGSI, which might be a part of the mechanism underlying adverse health outcomes of male hypogonadism.
PMID: 23637840 PMCID: PMC3630214 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0061466

45Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:19 am

Pretty Q

Area-1255,

How is my strategy for low histamine?

NAC 600 mg + 200 mg Vitamin C
Niacin 100 mg
Folic acid 5 mg
Zinc 30 mg
5 billion probiotic

By the way, are you histadelic?

46Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:16 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Niacin 100 mg
Folic acid 5 mg
Zinc 30 mg
5 billion probiotic

Why NAC? I mean, it might help but IMO is not necessary. Good for liver health though.

Add 2,000 mg or 2 grams of L-Histidine. Take once per day. One time per day.

Arrow Take the L-Histidine on an empty stomach.
Arrow Eat high amounts of Protein; fish and steak or at least EGGS should be included.
Arrow Get plenty of rest each night.

Add those steps and you should be good. Smile

I have ''normal'' histamine levels but I believe I come from a high-histamine family.

47Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:53 am

Pretty Q

Area-1255 wrote:

Niacin 100 mg
Folic acid 5 mg
Zinc 30 mg
5 billion probiotic

Why NAC? I mean, it might help but IMO is not necessary. Good for liver health though.

Arrow Eat high amounts of Protein; fish and steak or at least EGGS should be included.

I have ''normal'' histamine levels but I believe I come from a high-histamine family.
Seems like you have high "brain" histamine. Your libido and motivation is high?

48Overmethylated - help me - Page 2 Empty Re: Overmethylated - help me Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Pretty Q wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

Niacin 100 mg
Folic acid 5 mg
Zinc 30 mg
5 billion probiotic

Seems like you have high "brain" histamine. Your libido and motivation is high?

I would Agree with that, but that could be my diet as well. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum