Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Inositol help with PSSD?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can Inositol help with PSSD? Empty Can Inositol help with PSSD? Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Dark0047

Hey guys. I am so despaired at this point. I tried lots of thing for help with my PSSD. I've read on ncbi that Inositol can resensitize the desensitized serotonin receptors. Is that true? If so, can this effect be permanent and I can get rid of PSSD once for all? Every day is getting worse and worse for me and I don't know what to do. My hormones are normal. Please tell me if Inositol has ever cured anyone permanently? I have ordered it and is probably my last option. I am too suicidal and can't even imagine I am going to live with this condition for the rest of my life. I need to recover ASAP. I am only 23 and used to have sweat dreams for my future before taking those "safe drugs" only for 14 days. So, can Inositol cure me? Is there any cases who got cured by taking that?

2Can Inositol help with PSSD? Empty Re: Can Inositol help with PSSD? Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Dark0047 wrote:Hey guys. I am so despaired at this point. I tried lots of thing for help with my PSSD. I've read on ncbi that Inositol can resensitize the desensitized serotonin receptors. Is that true? If so, can this effect be permanent and I can get rid of PSSD once for all? Every day is getting worse and worse for me and I don't know what to do. My hormones are normal. Please tell me if Inositol has ever cured anyone permanently? I have ordered it and is probably my last option. I am too suicidal and can't even imagine I am going to live with this condition for the rest of my life. I need to recover ASAP. I am only 23 and used to have sweat dreams for my future before taking those "safe drugs" only for 14 days. So, can Inositol cure me? Is there any cases who got cured by taking that?

A guy with medical profession, PharmD, published his cure in 2011
https://drugs-forum.com/threads/inositol-experience-after-7-weeks.157193/
Many guys reported some degree of improvement. You can see it took several weeks for him.
Also you live in a country with rich food traditions, the more traditionally and diversely you eat the less problems you have.

3Can Inositol help with PSSD? Empty Re: Can Inositol help with PSSD? Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 pm

serotoninantagonist

Unfortunately Dark0047 passed away by suicide in July. I just thought I should update the forums with this news.

4Can Inositol help with PSSD? Empty Re: Can Inositol help with PSSD? Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:54 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

serotoninantagonist wrote:Unfortunately Dark0047 passed away by suicide in July. I just thought I should update the forums with this news.

Wow! That's terrible! So very sorry to hear that.
Yes, for some, PSSD becomes too much and incredibly overwhelming as it is to deal with the side-line Mental Health issues in addition.
Since Depression can simply RE-EMERGE with MORE Anhedonia after PSSD...I can't Imagine what this would be like for MANY!

For the record, Inositol *MAY* help SOME with PSSD.
Due to it increasing Dopamine D2 Receptors in the Brain, naturally. Smile
STUDY --> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11267629

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum