Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best way to lose only Fat ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Best way to lose only Fat ? Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 am

phenyl90

Hi Guys, sorry for my english in first.

My question:

Is possible at today, lose ONLY fat without lean muscle mass with natural method (herbs / nootropics included) and not use the dangerous drugs same DNP/Clenbuterolo/Thyroid hormone/Steroids.

And another, Bodyrecomp lose fat and build muscle in same time ? legend?

Thanks everyone

2Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:Hi Guys, sorry for my english in first.

My question:

Is possible at today, lose ONLY fat without lean muscle mass with natural method (herbs / nootropics included) and not use the dangerous drugs same DNP/Clenbuterolo/Thyroid hormone/Steroids.

Thanks everyone
The best way to lose ONLY fat is by performing CORE body workouts, like the Farmer's Walk, uphill backpacking/hiking, and resistance style training. These will gain you muscle and lose fat.
You can use Supplements like Epicatechin and Forskolin to speed up this process. Adding in an agent to enhance the other two like Butea Superba or Ibudilast might help as well! Butea 4 capsules per day, or Ibudilast liquid solution 10mg X 2 in a day.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:24 am

phenyl90

Area-1255 wrote:

My question:

Thanks everyone
The best way to lose ONLY fat is by performing CORE body workouts, like the Farmer's Walk, uphill backpacking/hiking, and resistance style training. These will gain you muscle and lose fat.
You can use Supplements like Epicatechin and Forskolin to speed up this process. Adding in an agent to enhance the other two like Butea Superba or Ibudilast might help as well! Butea 4 capsules per day, or Ibudilast liquid solution 10mg X 2 in a day.

Thanks, i use Forskolin about from 2 week at 250mg in two dosage a day but for another problems (Dopamine imbalance) but I will write a post about it dedicate. Is a 10% of titolation.

Epichatechine is found on Raw cacao ? i consume 100gr day of powder.

4Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:

My question:

Thanks everyone

Thanks, i use Forskolin about from 2 week at 250mg in two dosage a day but for another problems (Dopamine imbalance) but I will write a post about it dedicate. Is a 10% of titolation.

Epichatechine is found on Raw cacao ? i consume 100gr day of powder.

I would just supplement with Epicatechin, the amounts in cocoa are unpredictable, plus for humans we need more than animals do.

5Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:54 pm

phenyl90

I understand amazon.com does not ship to Italy and in case I would have problems with customs surely Sad Rolling Eyes

Other shop/brand ship to Italy 100% Safe ? Italy custom is very "hard" to pass for international order outside EU.

Yohmbine with Forskolin is dangerous for Heart? I read more positive feedback to Folliostatine but is inject peptide.

What suggest for recovery SNC fast ?

6Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:I understand amazon.com does not ship to Italy and in case I would have problems with customs surely Sad Rolling Eyes

Other shop/brand ship to Italy 100% Safe ? Italy custom is very "hard" to pass for international order outside EU.

Yohmbine with Forskolin is dangerous for Heart? I read more positive feedback to Folliostatine but is inject peptide.

What suggest for recovery SNC fast ?
Yohimbine and Forskolin are safe together in moderation...but only PURE Yohimbine HCL. I've used NutraBio's Yohimbe Extract and it gives me tachycardia (bad) plus sweats...so its all about which one you use.
Not sure about shipment to Italy.
Maybe try Predator Nutrition?
~Jay

7Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

phenyl90

My Blood work is ok, and total body fat is around 10-12% but more is the neck/face and difficulty to lose this.

8Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

phenyl90 wrote:My Blood work is ok, and total body fat is around 10-12% but more is the neck/face and difficulty to lose this.

Neck/Face "fat" could be water retention. You may want to cut E2 levels or take some mild diuretics (Dandelion root extract etc).

9Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Area-1255 wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:My Blood work is ok, and total body fat is around 10-12% but more is the neck/face and difficulty to lose this.

Neck/Face "fat" could be water retention. You may want to cut E2 levels or take some mild diuretics (Dandelion root extract etc).

This thing actually could reduce cortisol activity as well
Antidepressant effects of the water extract from Taraxacum officinale leaves and roots in mice.
CONTEXT:
The leaves and roots of the Taraxacum officinale F. (Asteraceae) is widely used as traditional medicinal herb in Eastern Asian countries.
OBJECTIVE:
In the present study, the antidepressant-like effects of the water extract of T. officinale (WETO) leaves and roots were investigated in mice using forced swimming test (FST), tail suspension test (TST) and open field test (OFT).
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Effects of acute (1-day) and chronic treatments (14-days) with WETO (50, 100 and 200 mg/kg) on the behavioral changes in FST, TST and OFT, and the serum corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF), adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and corticosterone concentration were assessed in mice.
RESULTS:
Chronic treatment (14-days) with WETO at the doses of 50, 100 and 200 mg/kg significantly decreased the immobility time in both FST (92.6, 85.1 and 77.4 s) and TST (84.8, 72.1 and 56.9 s). Acute treatment (1-day) with WETO at a dose of 200 mg/kg also markedly decreased the immobility time in both FST (81.7 s) and TST (73.2 s). However, all treatments did not affect the locomotor activity in the OFT. Moreover, FST induced a significant increase in serum CRF (5.8 ng/ml), ACTH (104.7 pg/ml) and corticosterone levels (37.3 ng/ml). Chronic treatment (14-days) with WETO decreased the serum CRF (200 mg/kg: 3.9 ng/ml) and corticosterone (50 mg/kg: 29.9 ng/ml; 100 mg/kg: 22.5 ng/ml; 200 mg/kg: 19.8 ng/ml) levels.
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION:
These results clearly demonstrated the antidepressant effects of WETO in animal models of behavioral despair and suggested the mechanism involved in the neuroendocrine system.
study

10Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:50 am

phenyl90

It is very strange that my exams are all perfect, except that histamine low and rame alto, but the fat in the face / neck does not want to go and yet I am very low in the rest of the body.

11Best way to lose only Fat ? Empty Re: Best way to lose only Fat ? Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:49 am

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:It is very strange that my exams are all perfect, except that histamine low and rame alto, but the fat in the face / neck does not want to go and yet I am very low in the rest of the body.

What are the results in numbers? What is rame alto?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum