Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My History

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:56 am

phenyl90

Hi guys, it's been a long time since the last time.

A lot of unpleasant things have happened but they are helping me more and more to better identify the problem.

I used methylated methylated vitamin B12 for about two months together with a hypothetical low methylation. (NOTE I HAVE NOT TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION THE HIGH ISTAMINE AND DISORDERS TO THE MASTOCITES).

The first month I had great benefits and feedback both on the psychological and on the physical level. It really seemed that I had found the problem.

The second month however I had a cascade of negative symptoms due to a partial block of methylation and a B12-induced potassium deficiency (You can find more details in the Phoenix Rising CFS Forum, really a bible regarding methylation and fatigue problems chronic).

I decided to block all the supplements for a week. I read that a sub-methylator would benefit from calcium, magnesium, zinc, SAM-e, B2 and B6, VIT. C, inositol and methionine but not Folate and B12.

Folate, choline, copper and histidine could make the situation worse.

Reading on the web the characteristics of a sub-methylator I see that it should have a high histamine resulting in low SAM-e and SAH and low neurotransmitter activity.

Based on this theory I decided to limit as far as possible the foods rich in histamine and those that release it. I also decide to limit foods with many lecithins as there would be less mast cell activation and histamine release.

How do you see this thing? food histamine is decomposed by DAO while internal body histamine is managed by HMNT.

I believe that my chronic post-exertion symptoms and those in mental efforts are highly dependent on a mast cell disorder that causes a too fluctuating histamine. In any case when mast cells are released in my case, they are continually damaged. The symptoms of autism when there is no degradation are practically absent and I love life, I go out, I increase the desire to explore, talk and make knowledge.

Last night I tried to take a second generation H1 antihistamine that I had at home and the effects were very positive especially for sleeping because I have never slept so 'well and well in my life (histamine regulates the rhythms of sleep over that those of the addict with leptin and ghrelin).

When I have an imbalance or breakage of the mast cells I suddenly have a terrible hunger from binge eating ... more labored breathing, change of mood, voice, less motivation etc.

How do you recommend continuing my journey? Thank you all

127My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:39 pm

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

try DHA regular in capsules, try regular flaxseed oil
I agree that H1 receptor plays some negative role in mood. Cool
Happy New Year!

128My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:29 am

phenyl90

Hi Guys!

How can I increase histamine permanently and chronically? Ok, I can use B3 and B6 that favor the conversion of the amino acid histidine first.

Here is the point. My homocysteine is already high (15). Using B3 I remove the methyl groups but I do not think to lower the homocysteine, on the contrary, it should get up. Can I combine B6 with the regular drainage of homocysteine into the methylation cycle?

I was thinking of trying the stack suggested by Area in his articles:
B3
B12
Folic acid (if I can tolerate it)
I add B6

In cases of low histamine it is suggested not to consume methionine because it favors the accumulation of SAME and therefore would increase the methylation even more. Same for tyrosine, tryptophan, phenylalanine.

How come then instead they say to increase the proteins? at this point it would be enough to use histidine and the rest of the proteins maybe from non-animal sources ... or in any case to keep the methionine at a "low" level.

Ideas? thank you

129My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:02 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Hi, if you want to simply raise histamine, I think you have enough knowledge. Maybe look for other things on histidine decarboxylase modulators, like green tea. B6 is good to increase it. But why you need that? That should be your main motivation. If you need to cure depressive or anxious thoughts it is not the best way to go. There are a lot of metabolic disturbances leading to depression, including high homocysteine.
https://www.lifeextension.com/Protocols/Emotional-Health/Depression/Page-01
https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item02121/Homocysteine-Resist

130My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:32 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Hi, if you want to simply raise histamine, I think you have enough knowledge. Maybe look for other things on histidine decarboxylase modulators, like green tea. B6 is good to increase it. But why you need that? That should be your main motivation. If you need to cure depressive or anxious thoughts it is not the best way to go. There are a lot of metabolic disturbances leading to depression, including high homocysteine.
https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item02121/Homocysteine-Resist

Hello,

Actually I had not updated the post and so it is right that I do a sort of summary:

Substantially my excess of methylation (which I previously claimed to have low) causes me a low histamine which in turn causes me schizoaffective symptoms that I had since I was a child.

The high homocysteine ​​as well as being related to MTHFR (which at first I thought I had but then denied by the tests) is very widespread in schizoaffective disorders and schizophrenia.

In my case and from the tests done, it is not due to Low B12 and / or Folate but from B6, or the last part that directs homocysteine ​​in glutathione.

Since I entered the latter, the benefits have been immediate. Methylation is settling down and it will probably be enough to restore my histamine levels.

B3 In my case NIACINAMIDE I use it however for its excellent properties (this form is not toxic for the liver and not to flush).

I also lowered the COPPER to avoid breaking down the histamine too quickly via DAO.

HMNT instead takes care of SAME that I already have high.

The green I imagine makes me worse? I hope I have clarified the situation.

Glad to hear you! Where is Area ? Smile

PS:Regarding the products I had taken Throne Metyl Guard that is specially designed to lower homocysteine but I had strong side effects ... now I connected because of TMG that increased the methyl groups ... also I think it is too overdosed.

What you posted to me too has too much methylfolate and too much B12. If I had a shortage of these two my MCV would be high, and it is not at all.

131My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 pm

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:
kpavel wrote:Hi, if you want to simply raise histamine, I think you have enough knowledge. Maybe look for other things on histidine decarboxylase modulators, like green tea. B6 is good to increase it. But why you need that? That should be your main motivation. If you need to cure depressive or anxious thoughts it is not the best way to go. There are a lot of metabolic disturbances leading to depression, including high homocysteine.

Hello,

Actually I had not updated the post and so it is right that I do a sort of summary:

Substantially my excess of methylation (which I previously claimed to have low) causes me a low histamine which in turn causes me schizoaffective symptoms that I had since I was a child.

The high homocysteine ​​as well as being related to MTHFR (which at first I thought I had but then denied by the tests) is very widespread in schizoaffective disorders and schizophrenia.

In my case and from the tests done, it is not due to Low B12 and / or Folate but from B6, or the last part that directs homocysteine ​​in glutathione.

Since I entered the latter, the benefits have been immediate. Methylation is settling down and it will probably be enough to restore my histamine levels.

B3 In my case NIACINAMIDE I use it however for its excellent properties (this form is not toxic for the liver and not to flush).

I also lowered the COPPER to avoid breaking down the histamine too quickly via DAO.

PS:Regarding the products I had taken Throne Metyl Guard that is specially designed to lower homocysteine but I had strong side effects ... now I connected because of TMG that increased the methyl groups ... also I think it is too overdosed.

What you posted to me too has too much methylfolate and too much B12. If I had a shortage of these two my MCV would be high, and it is not at all.
Well, I understand. By the way DMG/betaine can convert to glutamatergic sarcosine,
What is 'green' that you imagined? alien
I just tend to think this methylation knowledge is very specific and quite old. Moreover there are much more theories on the topic of schizo. Or autism for example. One study supposed a deficiency in DHA fatty acid in autists due to excess intake of folic acid by their mothers and the following shortage of b12. The result is severe neuronal underdevelopment.

132My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:20 am

phenyl90

In my case I am sure that by lowering the homocysteine my schizoaffective disorders will diminish. I am also trying to improve the energy system.

For green I meant The Smile sorry.

So ... try the P5P form could I get more benefits than the classic B6?

133My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:54 am

phenyl90

Also I would like to understand how the other neurotransmitters respond with a low histamine:

Dopamine
Serotonin
GABA
Glutamate
Norepinephrine
Noradrenaline

134My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Phenyl90,
Low Histamine causes...
-High Serotonin
-High Norepinephrine (which is same as NorAdrenaline)
-High Dopamine (but less in Hypothalamus, Nucleus Accumbens, more in Limbic system; creating the Creative, Schizo-type but unmotivated due to low Dopamine in Nucleus Accumbens, hypothalamus and Striatum)
-High or Low GABA (usually LOW)
-LOW Glutamate

Histamine stimulates glutamate release, via mainly H1-receptors, Histamine removes Magnesium block of NMDA receptors, as does AMPA and Aniracetam (aniracetam may help you???). Histamine stimulates nitric oxide, Acetylcholine, Dopamine etc. Histamine blocks GABA via H2 receptors.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

135My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:01 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:
phenyl90 wrote:

Hello,

Well, I understand. By the way DMG/betaine can convert to glutamatergic sarcosine,
What is 'green' that you imagined? alien
I just tend to think this methylation knowledge is very specific and quite old. Moreover there are much more theories on the topic of schizo. Or autism for example. One study supposed a deficiency in DHA fatty acid in autists due to excess intake of folic acid by their mothers and the following shortage of b12. The result is severe neuronal underdevelopment.

Many confuse the autistic spectrum with schizoaffective disorder.
In my case, I think when you do not feel the affection of your parents and the physical contact creates "nuisance" ... you have the obsession to be observed and controlled by someone who does not exist ... it is not related to autism .

Furthermore, my high homocysteine levels are a big signal.

With B6 I'm seeing some improvements (even with B3) so I hope it's the right path this time Smile

136My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:25 am

phenyl90

It is crazy that after taking 50mg of B6 my schzioaffective symptoms diminish.

I would not want to push myself too high with the dosage but try to divide it during the day to a maximum of 100mg.

I still feel that my dopamine is not present where it is needed in the prefrontal area. Can I try to take histidine with meals and before the workout?

137My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:26 pm

kpavel

kpavel

phenyl90 wrote:It is crazy that after taking 50mg of B6 my schzioaffective symptoms diminish.

I would not want to push myself too high with the dosage but try to divide it during the day to a maximum of 100mg.

I still feel that my dopamine is not present where it is needed in the prefrontal area. Can I try to take histidine with meals and before the workout?
Maybe compare?
https://www.theneurotypical.com/schizophrenia-and-asd.html
But actually I think many normal guys don't feel much comfort with one or two parents due to many reasons.

B6 and B3 are cofactors for phenylalanine hydroxylase, gad and hdc. In me pure phenylalanine creates tension. So I'm sensitive to it.
B6 is also a cofactor for d6d which creates omega 3. I suggested to try flaxseed of dha. I'm personally very happy with them.
B6 also blocks some of steroid receptors: glucocorticoid, progesterone, androgen.

Also you may read this, things are often found in an unexpected manner
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20659557

138My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Thanks for the info! appreciate a lot

So B6 helps produce histamine and this would explain why it is working so well by draining the homocysteine and raising the histamine. Could I at this point insert histidine pre workout?

Over the past two days I have taken P5P (Now Foods) from 50mg which contains 33mg of P5P (the rest is magnesium).

Niacinamide 500mg (I would like to know if the latter removes the methyl groups as niacin does or does not, the opinions are conflicting).

No multivitamins at the moment.

Vitamin D3 2000ui + K2 MK7 100mcg

I noticed a decidedly more "bland" effect than P5P compared to B6.
Perhaps this form is more suitable for people with MTHFR defects?

And in my case on the other hand assuming that the CBS enzyme is ok (therefore not even sub-regulated) do I just need CO-ZE B6 and serine?

Is it good to insert histidine before meals or workout? or will the histamine return to stand up alone by recycling the homocysteine?

I am sincerely confused about the dosage of B6 as it acts (also) forming serotonin.

I being (theoretically) over methylated I already have a high serotonin and I would like to avoid unpleasant problems.

I also had bad times with the SAME.

Will Niacinamide help me deal with this problem? I thought about taking it in the evening before sleeping together with GABA and Glicina.

Should I limit the sulfur?

Last edited by phenyl90 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sulfur in form of MSM has an energizing effect in me.

139My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:49 am

phenyl90

So I could have 3 pathologies that practically can not be cured Sad I'm destined for a gray future.
My psychiatrist actually said the same thing about that link ...

140My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:23 pm

kpavel

kpavel

Depends on symptoms you really want to change. First of all you are fully functional, real autist or schizo wouldn't be able to search like you did. So basically what you need to change can be changed for the most part. Depression and anxiety can be cured. I know that for sure. Specifically for neurotensin, I found 2 days ago, that NMDA+adenosine 2a influence it.
Even born autists can improve to an extent. Of course they cannot become Jim Carey, but most people can't)

141My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 am

phenyl90

kpavel wrote:Depends on symptoms you really want to change. First of all you are fully functional, real autist or schizo wouldn't be able to search like you did. So basically what you need to change can be changed for the most part. Depression and anxiety can be cured. I know that for sure. Specifically for neurotensin, I found 2 days ago, that NMDA+adenosine 2a influence it.
Even born autists can improve to an extent. Of course they cannot become Jim Carey, but most people can't)

Where can I start to improve the symptoms of autism and schizophrenia? Now I'm taking niacinamide, gaba and ribose.

142My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 pm

kpavel

kpavel

143My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:22 am

phenyl90

I read something on the site but can you tell me which are the most effective ways to safely lower adrenaline / epinephrine? I think that if I can modulate these hormones my anxiety will drop considerably. I have too much sensitivity to noises, to lights, paranoia, sudden changes in the heart rate due to minimal things. Everything makes me think of adrenaline and maybe a low GABA with glutamate prevalence. The only thing that worked was the Phenylpiracetam in fact increases GABA density.

Magnolia seems to work but already on the second day the effect is minor.

I have tablets of 2300mg that seem too many, I divided into 1/4.

Let me know, thanks

144My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:50 am

kpavel

kpavel

You need pay attention at minerals - potassium, magnesium and may be copper. Shortage of the fist 2 seems to cause multiple problems related to stress or hypertension. Use natural foods high in them. Eat enough protein. What causes swings in blood sugar will cause anxiety. I suspect grains do that.
Fats are important. Omega 3 fats high in flaxseed oil reduce bad for anxiety prostaglandins like pge2 or pgf2 and are endogenous activators of Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors which causes multiple benefits like in cognition or anxiety.
Ginseng and aerobic exercise can increase mood and decrease agitation. Chamomile is calming and helps sleep.
You may also consideer oak bark for s month to see. It helped me. But it may have sides which are not well researched.

145My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:24 am

phenyl90

I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in particular a probable defect in the last stage of electron transport, the 5 ATP synthase complex. Basically I don't produce enough ATP.

The doctor told me that there is no cure but some medications can help you live with it. What do you recommend?

146My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:13 am

phenyl90

I wanted to update you by saying that the only benefit I'm getting from Ribose is about 10gr a day. It really makes me reborn ... even Niacin which in fact also acts on the first complex of the electron chain. B1, B2, B3 and ribose together with vitamin D.

B12 a disaster!

What do you think of the single use of Primbolan to support the muscles? or other steroids "light" cycle for Only as a therapeutic purpose of the disease?

147My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:35 am

phenyl90

How can I act to "upregulate" NMDA receptors effectively? unfortunately, pregenolone increases estrogen very quickly.

148My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 pm

kpavel

kpavel

149My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:20 am

phenyl90

Thank you but unfortunately Memantine has caused "mixed effects" on my person ... why should an NMDA antagonist increase its effect? worsens schizophrenic symptoms at least in my case but I think it has some positive effect on some receptors of serotonin (which I surely have in excess).

Area mentioned that the symptoms of high serotonin are similar to low NMDA activity so I find myself perfectly ... I think the two things go hand in hand.

I have read here an interesting discussion on the 14 receptors.

First of all, I wondered how can I avoid premature ejaculation? can I antagonize which receptors in particular?

Thank you ! happy to write

150My History - Page 6 Empty Re: My History Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:09 am

phenyl90

Meanwhile just today ... a psychotic episode happened to me within a few minutes. At home I had nothing but as soon as I took the car and arrived at the mall all the negative symptoms arrived. Perception of the changing reality, my face totally changes its physiognomy and expression, the lost look ... then catatonia and paranoia towards human beings ... as if my mind wanted to refuse reality and participate. I lose my sense of direction and I also become silent. I refuse any look and human contact. Please guys, I want to get out of this hell that started 15 years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum