Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can one use masteron and don't get suppresion?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andrebp

I've been using proviron 50mg 2x day withgood results, more strenght and better mood.

Since only 3% of proviron is absorbed i was thinking in using masteron and i would like ask what dose of masteron can be used without suppresion?
Due to proviron poor bioavailability low dose masteron seems a cheaper alternative.

weeniest

I know it's late and this guy is probably long gone. But I want this to just be available information somewhere.

I was thinking about this some time before stumbling across this topic. Masteron can theoretically be non-suppressive, however most don't seem to dose Masteron low either.

My dosage for Masteron Enanthate would have been 75mg every Monday morning. 75mg is actually 50mg of pure Masteron without the Enanthate ester.

Note that 50mg Masteron would be more powerful then 50mg of Proviron. To what degree depends on the user, but it will always be the best for everyone to take Masteron (except for specific personal exceptions, if you need to substitute for oral)

75mg Masteron Enanthate weekly as consistent as every Monday morning around time of waking up, could be adequate to start with for just a mild boost without risking harmful lowering of estrogen. Indeed, keeping it on the lower side for men without it being too low to reap the benefits.

150mg Masteron Enanthate will most likely in half of men using it as TRT make them have uncomfortably low estrogen, and have worsening of cholesterol to a larger degree. In medical setting hopefully one day Masteron Enanthate would be used at least, and at best with a longer ester prescribed at 75mg - 150mg every 7 days for TRT.

Higher then 150mg of Masteron Enanthate would be assuming the addition of other hormone use alongside, with at least another compound that is aromatizable (250mg DHEA?), or a minimum of 20% bodyfat. Either way, above 150mg is not TRT range anymore.

So to answer our question, 75mg of Masteron Enanthate administered weekly would most likely be the minimum threshold dose for half of the users if not 10mg - 25mg for TRT, and potentially the maximum dosage for non-suppressive use.

50mg of Masteron is not close to the dosage of the study researching suppression of its use. People have taken 100mg pure Masteron with effect, usually as the starting dose obviously (150mg Masteron Enanthate). We can conclude that 50mg of pure Masteron would be the effective threshold dose, as doses most likely can go down to 25mg - 10mg with effect.

However, those doses run the risk of likely not being the threshold effective dose for the majority of users. If one insists on the absolute minimum dosage, I would recommend starting from 75mg Masteron Enanthate to get a feel for the potential, and then taper down to see subjective effects at lower doses of 50mg - 25mg Masteron Enanthate weekly. See how you feel and how your testicles respond in size.

Conclusion:

75mg - 150mg Masteron Enanthate TRT (more stable/preferred form ester)
25mg - 50mg Masteron Enanthate minimum threshold
25mg - 75mg Masteron Enanthate every 7 days possibly non-suppressive

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum