Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IM IN NEED OF HELP ! !ANHEDONIA IS KILLING ME

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shan

I’m going through Anhedonia and low motivation . This has been the case for the last 4 months.
I’m a student doing two courses simultaneously and from June 2018 to March 2019 I attended college for 12-14 hrs a day and then studied for about 4 hrs usually till midnight and that was my first time away from home . In December 2018 I started noticing signs of apathy , low motivation and concentration. I no longer had any interest in studying, performing well in exams . By February - March , I was beyond care - I didn’t care what I ate , I was not excited by going out for dinner , I stopped studying altogether.
But the fact is that I have very crucial exams coming up next month , and I can’t afford to be like this . All the work I put in till December will go waste . I need someone to help me out here . PLEASE .
I thought I had been sleeping a lot less , so from February, I cut back on studies and slept more . My mood has generally improved since then . I’m sometimes sad and sorry for myself.
I consulted a psychiatrist who told me I just need to relax a bit and exercise. It hasn’t worked.
I think I have low dopamine levels.
Please suggest something.

Thank you for hearing me out .

Shan

Area , please help !!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum