Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange behavior after bowel disease (mood disorders)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

darkstar

Hi all.

I do not know that this forum is appropriate for my question but i do not have idea whom could answer for my question(solve my problem or reduce problem).

After my bowel disease something started to change in my mood.

I think that my mood is connected with what i am eating.
I constantly have a diet without milk and gluten.
But is heavy to keep strict diet.

I will try describe some situation from last time.
I eat something which (i assume that) that changed my mood . I started to be anxious . I used ginger extract and after this my mood was returned to normal. (Dopamine raised and i was able to normally thing without anxiety and i was like i was before illness  - creative , i did afraid anything. I was pro active). But on the second day i eaten one more time ginger extract. After that i started being heavy irritated. I was similar to to much nor epinephrine but without stimulation. After that i used combination of herb: scutella baicalensis , achillea millefolium and triphala. The irritation was gone. I used it couple of times. After 3 days of using that herbs i tried ginger one more time and now ginger do not create that big impact on me. My mood not changed et all.

I have two mixtures which  i am using to reduce influence on my mood.

I had many times that my neurotransmitters ware unbalanced .  
I really do not know what cause that behavior.
The most problematic is that  all this situations mostly destroy my dopamine and i'm starting to be withdrawn from life, i do not believe in my self , i am not shore that i did something right , i do not desire sex. To balance it take mi some time.
I do not know what i should check in my body.
I am trying to live healthy.

Somebody have some idea ?

I would be obliged for help.

weeniest

Do you have any neurotransmitter or blood test results?

darkstar

Hello.
I have never had checking level of neurotransmitters.
But i have backed to gym and now i better .
I think that the problem comes form gaba. I have depleted . How to restore gaba system ?

darkstar

Hi.
I have new thoughts. I think that the main problem is my gaba nad dopamie. For example.
When i will drink coffee to much i have my mood goes down and i have problem to stabilize it.
I takes mi some time. I do not know where my dopine goes or what inhibit dopamine.

darkstar

One more information. Now i have drunk coffee and i fill great i have good mood and i am  opened for people communication and activity. After some time ( 4 -5 hours ) my mood will change dramatically about 180 degrees.

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Hi, you can try raising DA with mucuna pruriens (cowhage) seeds.

Aside from bowel issues did you note changes with heart such as higher rate with activity?

I am not familiar with achillea millefolium but triphala and skullcap are good for mood.

darkstar

Hym sometimes i think that my heard works to quick ? Are you thinking about norepinephrine?
Yes that herbs are good for my gut. achillea millefolium works like wounds healing  and works like pro kinetic drug increase holine in intestinal .
But everything  changes my mood. Even this herbs has impact on my mood.

I wander that maybe this herb changes my mood : achillea millefolium.
I will stop take it for some time.

kpavel

kpavel

darkstar wrote:Hym sometimes i think that my heard works to quick ? Are you thinking about norepinephrine?
Yes that herbs are good for my gut. achillea millefolium works like wounds healing  and works like pro kinetic drug increase holine in intestinal .
But everything  changes my mood. Even this herbs has impact on my mood.

I wander  that maybe this herb changes my mood : achillea millefolium.
I will stop take it for some time.
Yeah I meant noradrenaline, it could be simply speaking a disbalance between sympathetic and parasympathetic (NE vs acethylcholine). Also ginger could be the reason cause it has quite significant strength at serotonin 5-ht3 receptor, this could make you quite restless, at least I read that drugs blocking ht3r (ondansetron etc) could exacerbate akathisia syndrome in patients. If you want to raise choline, lecithin+omega3 would be a choice to do.

darkstar

Hello.

So how to balance sympathetic and parasympathetic and noradrenaline? When i am using a calming herbs i starting being sleepy . At the morning i need low dose of coffeine to weak up my brain (my body is redy to work but my brain is still sleeping).

kpavel

kpavel

darkstar wrote:Hello.

So how to balance sympathetic and parasympathetic and noradrenaline? When i am using a calming herbs i starting being sleepy . At the morning i need low dose of coffeine to weak up my brain (my body is redy to work but my brain is still sleeping).

Regular mucuna seeds intake may help. Lecithin+omega3 calm (>parasympathetic, more acetylcholine). Eat fresh salads, fruits, berries and enough natural protein (fish, eggs etc) but avoid milk for your breakfast, you may try stop caffeine for a whole week to see if it is a problem. You will have a withdrawal very soon. Also substitute it for really dark chocolate. Skullcap is very good for sleep, you shouldn't take it in the morning. I also advise you a good multivitamin to reduce possible deficiencies. Additionally do sports and cold showers. And don't eat too much, be a little hungry.

darkstar

Hello.

Finally i discovered what cause my problems.

Everything comes from jumps of my sugar in my blood.
It comes high and down under the normal level (Hipoglycemy).

I have started to work with it by reducing insulin resistance and low carbo diet and everything is much much better.

Thank you very much for all support.

kpavel

kpavel

Alright, thank you for your experience. Ginger lowers blood sugar by the way. Glad you found a significant thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum