Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raising histamine, questions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raising histamine, questions Empty Raising histamine, questions Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:29 am

hollow

I am planning to try to boost histamine. I fit the description in your articles, have no seasonal allergies, wounds do not itch and heal poorly etc.

What supplements would be counterproductive to this? I have read methylfolate and copper are two to avoid. Is calcium folinate okay, or should I stick to folic acid?

Before I spend my time figuring out a supplement plan, would taking kutaj be a useful test to see if boosting histamine works for me? I can buy 100 grams of organic kutaj powder, hopefully I can stand the tase...

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile

2Raising histamine, questions Empty Re: Raising histamine, questions Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

hollow wrote:I am planning to try to boost histamine. I fit the description in your articles, have no seasonal allergies, wounds do not itch and heal poorly etc.

What supplements would be counterproductive to this? I have read methylfolate and copper are two to avoid. Is calcium folinate okay, or should I stick to folic acid?

Before I spend my time figuring out a supplement plan, would taking kutaj be a useful test to see if boosting histamine works for me? I can buy 100 grams of organic kutaj powder, hopefully I can stand the tase...

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile

Folic acid will work, especially with Kutaj..definitely try the capsules first...morpheme products Kutaj is a good one.

Avoid copper supplements, excess nut and chocalate consumption..and add more chicken based proteins to add histamine.
Don't supplement with Methionine if you have/suspect low histamine.

Any anhedonia / lack of motivation that would come with low histamine?

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3Raising histamine, questions Empty Re: Raising histamine, questions Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:38 am

hollow

Thanks for responding. Just to confirm, folinic acid would not be suitable? I can't help but buy into the hysteria about the supposed risks of unmetabolised folic acid. I can overcome that though.

Is insomnia a problem with the kutaj? My fear is it will make me feel great, then either poop out or be unsustainable due to sides.

Yeah, I have almost no motivation at all. I struggle to do basic household chores, even things like shaving I avoid unless I really have to.

My anhedonia is pretty bad. Watching TV, playing games, exercise etc. just feels empty, so when I feel bored I realise there is nothing I can do for it. Sharing experiences with loved ones does decrease the anhedonia somewhat. I still am able to enjoy my favourite foods and seeing my dog play happily, but that is basically it.

Severe asociality is probably my worst symptom. Communicating like this feels unnatural and a chore. In Andy Cutler's book he describes low histamine as presenting similarly to schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder; that pretty much describes me perfectly. I have no sense of self and something makes every social interaction feel superficial or fake.

4Raising histamine, questions Empty Re: Raising histamine, questions Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

hollow wrote:Thanks for responding. Just to confirm, folinic acid would not be suitable? I can't help but buy into the hysteria about the supposed risks of unmetabolised folic acid. I can overcome that though.

Is insomnia a problem with the kutaj? My fear is it will make me feel great, then either poop out or be unsustainable due to sides.

Yeah, I have almost no motivation at all. I struggle to do basic household chores, even things like shaving I avoid unless I really have to.

My anhedonia is pretty bad. Watching TV, playing games, exercise etc. just feels empty, so when I feel bored I realise there is nothing I can do for it. Sharing experiences with loved ones does decrease the anhedonia somewhat. I still am able to enjoy my favourite foods and seeing my dog play happily, but that is basically it.

Severe asociality is probably my worst symptom. Communicating like this feels unnatural and a chore. In Andy Cutler's book he describes low histamine as presenting similarly to schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder; that pretty much describes me perfectly. I have no sense of self and something makes every social interaction feel superficial or fake.

Yes that's exactly what low histamine feels like; no motivation, day time sleepiness, creativity vanished, superficial emotions/low emotions and a general sense of "inhuman like desires"..it's very similar to schizo-affective type paradigms and very closely related to either major depressive symptoms or bipolar in some individuals who have high copper levels.

You need to use zinc and folate to chelate copper and to advance to the next phase, you need high protein and such..kutaj can cause insomnia and even diarrhea at high doses, so start low.

Also, as with everything , I advise complete hormone blood work , and possibly neurosteroid supplementation like pregnenolone and DHEA which can help anxiety and anhedonia....

D-Aspartic acid may help as well.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum