Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natural stack for testosterone and cognitive enhacement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thegoat4444

Hi Area 1255. Can you please recommend me a stack that will do both because I'm kind of lost...seeing as how most nootropics inhibit dht and/or loss of libido.
Thanks Goat

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Thegoat4444 wrote:Hi Area 1255.  Can you please recommend me a stack that will do both because I'm kind of lost...seeing as how most nootropics inhibit dht and/or loss of libido.
Thanks Goat

Piracetam has been shown to increase testosterone mildly and it has a lot of cognitive benefits , nefiracetam might be even better.

You can also try stuff like Pitolisant or other H3 antagonists that increase histamine..these should stimulate wakefulness, counter sides from antihistamines and increase gonadotropins/oxytocin.

Another idea is kappa-opioid antagonists like amentoflavone.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Thegoat4444

Thanks so much for the quick response! I plan to try either kutaj or yamoa along with piracetam. Can you suggest a dosing regimen for the Kutaj or yamoa? I'm also curious which one you personally prefer while cost effectiveness is taken into consideration.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Thegoat4444 wrote:Thanks so much for the quick response!  I plan to try either kutaj or yamoa along with piracetam.  Can you suggest a dosing regimen for the Kutaj or yamoa?  I'm also curious which one you personally prefer while cost effectiveness is taken into consideration.

Kutaj you have to dose at least 5-10 grams a day; preferably with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor...

Kutaj + Flowering Quince (Mu Gua) is a good combo.
Histamine mainly just positively impacts alertness and attention, it does affect the libido to an extent - but these effects are only apparent with A LOT of histamine or at least when negating the H3R.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum