Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:52 am

Flip!

Flip!

Hi people,
I introduced myself in the right section, now let me explain what happened ...
In 2012 I went to a psychologist that he prescribed an antidepressant, so in July 2012 I started taking "Efexor 75" (venlafaxine), and occasionally some Lexotanil pills (benzodiazepines). I took "Efexor 75" for 12 months, as mentioned by him.
In the last few months of therapy I started to have side effects such as sexual dysfunction (erection problems and zero libido) and concentration problems. I also have some memory problems (both short and long term memory) but I have always had, maybe for marijuana.
At that point I stopped going to this psychologist, and I began to not trust anybody anymore.
Looking for information on the internet I started thinking that I would never be back to normal.
They were terrible days.
I saw myself as an outcast forced to isolate themselves from society.
I never liked this bastard reality, this hypocritical society, always ready to hate different people, and now what happens? I was castrated by those who would have to help me!
At Christmas 2014 I went to a therapist who specializes in acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. I had the strong anxiety attacks after smoking marijuana (I always smoked, sometimes I had slight attacks but nothing to worry about).
This therapist gave me some Chinese herbs to be taken and made me several sessions of acupuncture (which I still do). I felt better and sometimes I felt some slight improvements in sexual problems (the mix of Chinese herbs contained a little bit of Huang Lian, containing berberine). Then I connected things and I decided to try to trust in Area 1255. I took berberine + icariin, and after about three weeks I started to have a strong libido and erections acceptable.
This was berberine that I took: http://www.vitacost.com/only-natural-berberine-1000-mg-50-vegetarian-capsules-2
The problem is that I had the necessary herbs only for three weeks, I ended when they began to take effect. Meanwhile I had read on pssdforum.com some people treated with St. John's wort. I don't know why, I should continue with berberine + icariin, but I bought this St. John's wort (The one I took myself is called "Laif 900 Balance" from Steigerwald Prophyto, as the one taken by the boy's post on pssdforum). When I finished the berberine I started taking St. John's wort for 3 weeks, initially appeared to have positive effects, but then I stopped because they are finished and it started to make me very nervous.
At that point I still bought berberine but other than that I initially bought. This new berberine was brown (this http://www.vitacost.com/natures-way-oregon-grape-root-500-mg-90-capsules), I think it was extracted from the roots. It was not yellow as the first. After about four weeks I have not noticed improvements so I bought the first berberine I had felt. I'm took it from 14.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 but I stopped because I got the anxiety rather strong.
Why the first time was working and the second time I feel bad?
It's the fault of St. John's wort?
In recent days I took a multivitamin that contains several vitamins and niacin and folic acid, to increase histamine as I read in a thread here on the forum, I do not think this could be the problem ...
Now I did prescribe from my TCM therapist capsules containing 200mg of Huang Lian (that contain berberine) and 300mg Yin Yang Huo (icariin). 4 times a day.
I take from 3 weeks but I have not noticed any effect, only a slightly anxiolytic.
The package leaflet of Efexor 75 ER says that is an SSRI, but not exactly as it also acts on norepinephrine, not just on serotonin, right?
I do not know what to do, my mood is very low ...
Your advices are welcome.
In the meantime, I look forward to some positive effect from berb + icariin.
Sorry for my bad English.
Greetings

2Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:15 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

After reading this all - it is evident that St.John's Wort - which actually has serotonergic properties, probably shifted your body's homeostasis in the 'wrong' direction...pssdforum.com is full of a bunch of idiots lopping together studies about re-sensitizing some receptors etc..but they seem to, largely, ignore the neuro-endocrine implications...there are some smart fellas on there; like Ghost...and az89 whom is also a member here...but they , and this includes Sonny - assume one remedy will work for everyone..or that everyone's receptors are desensitized..

Furthermore, desensitization is not necessarily bad, it depends on which receptors are de-sensitized... yes, there is a tendency when 1A receptors get desensitized..to have ongoing anxiety thereafter..so prior SSRI use , after de-sensitizing the 1A autoreceptor - floods the brain's other receptors with serotonin; creating worsened anxiety, OCD and libido issues as well as hormone issues...

However, being the receptors are desensitized..buspirone and other agonists are absolutely a ridiculous proposal...as they would just further desensitize the receptor..instead, your objective has to be either to RESENSITIZE the receptor OR to block the main 'impacting' receptors...you can go either way with it..but it's much more difficult to do the former (RE-Sensitization) - you can try stuff like Ginkgo Biloba and Curcumin in attempt to resensitize the receptors...or you could just go with antagonizing the anxiogenic subtypes and main libido killing receptors (1B, 2A, 2C , 7A) - in which case a regimen like mianserin plus WAY 100 635 and then fixing any hormone issues is the most advisable routine.

Continue with berberine / Icariin = peak effects start on month 2 and 3. Don't lose hope - we'll get your issue taken care - you can count on it...I'm a very determined person, and clearly, so are you!  Smile  Like a Star @ heaven

Go to tht.co   and then do the following.

I got the 1A antagonist released so just register here brother.
http://tht.co/registration/

Put your name and e-mail and under company just put "A1255 Associates"

in the description just say
"I was referred here as a part of Project Area-1255 (by corageon) and would like to participate in small lab-based rodent studies ; in hopes of gaining insight and evaluating strategies to improve cognitive function and in studies where one would normally be impaired by known cognition-impairing substances, all testing will be done under a secure lab-environment with no intention nor proclivity to human use in which would be unwarranted and dangerous"

Once you register; you'll get a confirmation e-mail in a few hours or a day at latest - with your user name and password - at which point here's the product page for my super aphrodisiac compound.

http://tht.co/product/way100635/

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 am

Flip!

Flip!

Ok, these days berb / icariin is beginning to work. What is this your aphrodisiac compound? I would only use natural things, there are other herbs that might add to berb / icariin? Before you spoke of ginkgo biloba and curcumin, it would be useful to add to berb / icariin?Then to increase the level of histamine, how much niacin and folic acid should I take?

4Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Ok, these days berb / icariin is beginning to work. What is this your  aphrodisiac compound? I would only use natural things, there are other herbs that might add to berb / icariin? Before you spoke of ginkgo biloba and curcumin, it would be useful to add to berb / icariin?Then to increase the level of histamine, how much niacin and folic acid should I take?

Folate you can do at 400 mcg and niacin about 500 mg a day..but some go way beyond that I have used folate several times over that..even in the 3000 mcg concentations - however, high amounts such as that tend to increase causative Insomnia - what that means is folate affects how other substances affect your wakefulness, commonly amplifying the effects of caffeine or modafanil etc...
Niacin in high amounts or even small amounts (for some people) causes immediate flushing which lasts for about 2-4 minutes...at which point your face and ears may turn red and back and chest may become a bit itchy..this is not a bad reaction however , if it lasts for more than 5-6 minutes then it is a bit beyond the typical niacin flush time window and if you experience trouble breathing then you may already have high histamine...so I'd always keep an inhaler and some claritin with ya.

You can either ginkgo or cnidium monnieri to enhance Icariin / Berberine - another really good one is Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa.

http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/20-xanthoparmelia-121-extract.html

TOP PDE-5 INHIBITORS BOTH NATURAL AND PHARMA AND WHERE TO BUY ONLINE TADALAFIL AND ICARIIN ETC

5Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Flip!

Flip!

ok I will buy ginkgo and xanthoparmelia soon.

Today I went to my doctor for a general check up of blood. I asked him to check the level of histamine but told me that I can not do it and that he has never seen anyone do this. I explained my problems but he told me that these problems are resolved at the latest after 2 weeks of discontinuation of SSRIs. He says it's just a psychological problem (after 2 years without SSRI ??).
it did not seem competent.

watch this http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=439

you confirm what he says? it seems plausible to me but then again I'm incompetent in biochemistry.

if true, the solution would be simply to reduce serotonin levels? for example with shilajit (which I have)?
reducing the levels of serotonin to normal levels would bring to normal levels even oxytocin, dopamine, testosterone and prolactin?

6Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:ok I will buy ginkgo and xanthoparmelia soon.

Today I went to my doctor for a general check up of blood. I asked him to check the level of histamine but told me that I can not do it and that he has never seen anyone do this. I explained my problems but he told me that these problems are resolved at the latest after 2 weeks of discontinuation of SSRIs. He says it's just a psychological problem (after 2 years without SSRI ??).
it did not seem competent.

watch this http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=439

you confirm what he says? it seems plausible to me but then again I'm incompetent in biochemistry.

if true, the solution would be simply to reduce serotonin levels? for example with shilajit (which I have)?
reducing the levels of serotonin to normal levels would bring to normal levels even oxytocin, dopamine, testosterone and prolactin?

Decreasing serotonin does not necessarily mean those levels will normalize. It may lead to 'optimization' in coordination with other methods of self-improvement; but it isn't guaranteed.
However, Shilajit definitely has anti-serotonergic effects; and you could in theory, stack it with histamine boosters as well.

It's difficult to truly figure out what the appropriate method is for each individual with 'PSSD' - simply because our nervous systems are wired differently..for example, some people whom have adrenaline like issues or adrenal-hyperfunction which may LEAD to one seeking SSRIs in the first place - may uncover then a predisposition, which in combination with reductions in central dopaminergic systems may worsen an already existing stress hormone imbalance.

Essentially, what that means - is for one person with PSSD they may need a complex co-op strategy to deal simultaneously, with the mental health issues as well as the neuronal networks that control primal function.

The hard part is of course, normalizing hypothalamic function - or increasing it without causing corticosteroid like issues...

7Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:07 am

Flip!

Flip!

Ok I understand, I thought.
These days I tried l-histidine, but it seems a little worse. the first few days I have had blisters on his right arm similar to mosquito bites and even a strange stain with red dots ... maybe it's just a coincidence?
I want to try to add Turmeric + black pepper extract and Ginkgo Biloba, and also Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa. what do you think about it?
I add them one at a time to see the changes.
before you said that if the niacin flush lasts 5-6 minutes and I have trouble breathing means that I have high levels of histamine. if it lasts only 2-4 minutes means that the level of histamine is normal? and if I had low levels of histamine? how would the flush?
I will buy even niacin to try this out.
thanks Area!

8Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Ok I understand, I thought.
These days I tried l-histidine, but it seems a little worse. the first few days I have had blisters on his right arm similar to mosquito bites and even a strange stain with red dots ... maybe it's just a coincidence?
I want to try to add Turmeric + black pepper extract and Ginkgo Biloba, and also Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa. what do you think about it?
I add them one at a time to see the changes. (good idea) ~Area
before you said that if the niacin flush lasts 5-6 minutes and I have trouble breathing means that I have high levels of histamine. if it lasts only 2-4 minutes means that the level of histamine is normal? and if I had low levels of histamine? how would the flush?
I will buy even niacin to try this out.
thanks Area!

If you had low histamine you would get a temporary boost in mood and motivation as you increase it.
...But if you got rashes while on the other stuff then I woudn't take them.

9Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 am

Flip!

Flip!

ok in fact I not take it anymore.
Is there any danger of taking too high doses of 5HT1A and 5HT4 receptor agonists?
depression and/or anxiety?

10Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:ok in fact I not take it anymore.
Is there any danger of taking too high doses of 5HT1A and 5HT4 receptor agonists?
depression and/or anxiety?
They have opposite effects on heart rate, 5-HT1A agonists decrease heart rate whereas serotonin 5-HT4 agonists increase it...therefore serotonin can either raise or lower heart rate depending on the receptor activated..as a general rule, anything that raises the second messenger cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) will INCREASE heart rate but perhaps lower blood pressure...whereas decreasing cAMP lowers heart rate and blood pressure is variable...
Hence why Asthma meds increase heart rate; they increase cAMP by stimulating beta-adrenergic receptors..so stuff like Albuterol treats asthma by raising cAMP in the lungs short-term; which decreases leukotriene and histamine release and increases vascular dilation.

5-HT1A agonists help anxiety; assuming your receptors aren't de-sensitized (but they probably are due to past SSRI/SNRI use) - the reason stimulating that serotonin receptor helps anxiety is because the net effect is a REDUCTION in NET serotonin tone and release...less serotonin = less anxiety ...

5-HT4 agonism would help depression and such but could worsen anxiety by simulating stress response or causing sodium buildup by means of raising aldosterone.
You could, in theory, use Ginkgo Biloba to counteract the aldosterone increases..but I don't recommend agonists for the receptor, generally..it is however, one of the ONLY serotonin receptors that have therapeutic effects on depression..in fact, 5-HT4 receptors are the only serotonin receptor that have shown to consistently be positively correlated to alleviation of depression symptoms..all other serotonin receptors either worsen depression or cause other neuronal issues...also in contrast to other serotonin receptors; stimulating 5-HT4 improves memory whereas others do the OPPOSITE!

5-HT4 activation may however, worsen IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME and CAUSE Diarrhea.

11Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Flip!

Flip!

ok thanks for the explanation. Today is the seventeenth day of turmeric curcumin. I decided to stop because I feel a bit strange, this morning I woke up with 53 bpm heart rate and in the afternoon I had a stomach ache and felt in disorder in the intestine. then after dinner I felt strange. It seems what you said, it could be psychological but I prefer to stop. maybe I'll use turmeric curcumin when I finish with berberine.
I finished the capsules prescribed me by my therapist (huang lian + yin yang huo = berberine + icariin) and I decided to not take more because I believe they are weak (I had to triple the dose to have a slight effect, huang lian contains berberine, isn't berberine concentrated).
yesterday I started with the first berberine that I took (the one that has worked well in the past), now I take 500mg berberine + 300mg icariin three times a day. let's see how it goes

however I feel pretty good in general (except today but no big deal)

12Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:57 am

Flip!

Flip!

update

now i'm on day 16 of ~250mg berb + ~300mg icariin, first 10 days 3x per day and now 4x per day.
in the last six days I added 500 mg of shilajit capsules (dragonherbs) before bed.
i feel more relaxed and a bit more concentrated.

i just placed an order on barlowe's herbal elixirs: mucuna pruriens, shilajit paste tibetan black, xanthoparmelia scabrosa and maca.
i plan to add mucuna pruriens 1x or 2x per day (what it's better?) to increase dopamine, and when I finish shilajit of dragonherbs i will add shilajit of barlowe, about a pea-sized once or twice a day how says barlowe's directions.
you think I should add maca and xanthoparmelia?

13Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:13 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:update

now i'm on day 16 of ~250mg berb + ~300mg icariin, first 10 days 3x per day and now 4x per day.
in the last six days I added 500 mg of shilajit capsules (dragonherbs) before bed.
i feel more relaxed and a bit more concentrated.

i just placed an order on barlowe's herbal elixirs: mucuna pruriens, shilajit paste tibetan black, xanthoparmelia scabrosa and maca.
i plan to add mucuna pruriens 1x or 2x per day (what it's better?) to increase dopamine, and when I finish shilajit of dragonherbs i will add shilajit of barlowe, about a pea-sized once or twice a day how says barlowe's directions.
you think I should add maca and xanthoparmelia?

Maca might help with libido, Xantho with E.Q and general quality of life related to good / healthy circulation. Exclamation

14Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:34 am

Flip!

Flip!

Ok.
I was having an improvement in morning wood, but it's gotten worse in the last few days so I decided to continue only with berb + icariin.

but just now I found something interesting.
I was reading this article: http://selfhacked.com/2015/07/23/rs6295-the-single-and-self-transcendent-gene-5-ht1a-receptor/

He speaks about the 5HT1A receptor, but also speaks of 23andMe and DecodifyMe
I went to see what it is and I was speechless!!!
it is useless to explain what that is, look for yourself:

https://www.23andme.com/en-int/

https://www.decodify.me/

If reliable, it will be possible for many people to solve their problems.
If I wouldn't have some improvements with ber + icariin, I'll stop using it and after about a month of abstinence from each supplement I'll try to do the test of 23andMe.

What do you think about it?
Were you aware of these services?

I am earning hopes

15Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Ok.
I was having an improvement in morning wood, but it's gotten worse in the last few days so I decided to continue only with berb + icariin.

but just now I found something interesting.
I was reading this article: http://selfhacked.com/2015/07/23/rs6295-the-single-and-self-transcendent-gene-5-ht1a-receptor/

He speaks about the 5HT1A receptor, but also speaks of 23andMe and DecodifyMe
I went to see what it is and I was speechless!!!
it is useless to explain what that is, look for yourself:

https://www.23andme.com/en-int/

https://www.decodify.me/

If reliable, it will be possible for many people to solve their problems.
If I wouldn't have some improvements with ber + icariin, I'll stop using it and after about a month of abstinence from each supplement I'll try to do the test of 23andMe.

What do you think about it?
Were you aware of these services?

I am earning hopes
I'm Aware of these services, my friend, but the genome is complex and 5-HT1A polymorphisms/coding alterations are difficult to alter ...you can play with expression and stuff, Sure , but , in the end , you will still need to look at the whole picture and address the Systemic issue..it's more accurate and privy to emphasize endocrine-serotonin interactions and what then, the corticosterone pathway augments or messes with...thus more effective to address everything.

-Cortisol increases endocannibinoids which decrease libido
-Cortisol messes with GABA causing general issues.
-Pregnenolone and Zinc supplements may help. Pregnenolone especially.

Arrow http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4675656/...

Arrow http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4675656/

16Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Flip!

Flip!

update

2 weeks ago i went to an urologist and i made a blood work, monday i go to see results.

in the meantime i start using d-aspartic acid and grape seed extract.

but the blood work that the urologist i made is only for testosterone (not free testosterone), prolactin and tsh. so i found an indipendent lab and i'm planning to do another blood work to check the following:
-histamine
-estradiol and maybe estrone (if it isn't necessary i prefer to avoid because it seems to be expensive)
-progesteron
-dht
-dhea
-shbg
-cortisol
-acth
and what else?
thank you

Last edited by Flip! on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot histamine)

17Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:update

2 weeks ago i went to an urologist and i made a blood work, monday i go to see results.

in the meantime i start using d-aspartic acid and grape seed extract.

but the blood work that the urologist i made is only for testosterone (not free testosterone), prolactin and tsh. so i found an indipendent lab and i'm planning to do another blood work to check the following:
-histamine
-estradiol and maybe estrone (if it isn't necessary i prefer to avoid because it seems to be expensive)
-progesteron
-dht
-dhea
-shbg
-cortisol
-acth
and what else?
thank you

Epinephrine, and also Free Testosterone, would be a good start. All that stuff looks good. If possible, test for Serotonin (5-HT) as well.

18Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 am

Flip!

Flip!

Ok this week I call the lab for a date for this saturday. In the catalogue of analysis I can't find epinephrine and not even adrenalin, but there are catecholamines, is that?

In the meantime I received the results of the analysis that I made:

-testosterone: 25.5 nmol/l
-prolactin: 6.6 µg/l
-TSH 1.41 mU/l

The urologist says that's ok, you think so?
He give me even a prescription for cialis so if I want I can try it.

Lately I have almost every day morning wood but not so strong like pre-SSRI and never a complete and right erection, I can not get aroused so easily, so now might it just be a problem of nitric oxide production? Maybe low histamine or else, the next blood work will tell I hope.

19Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Ok this week I call the lab for a date for this saturday. In the catalogue of analysis I can't find epinephrine and not even adrenalin, but there are catecholamines, is that?

In the meantime I received the results of the analysis that I made:

-testosterone: 25.5 nmol/l
-prolactin: 6.6 µg/l
-TSH 1.41 mU/l

The urologist says that's ok, you think so?
He give me even a prescription for cialis so if I want I can try it.

Lately I have almost every day morning wood but not so strong like pre-SSRI and never a complete and right erection, I can not get aroused so easily, so now might it just be a problem of nitric oxide production? Maybe low histamine or else, the next blood work will tell I hope.

Why did he use those lab tests?
Usually they are all in the same measurement filter, unless they were ordered by different physicians? Question

All looks well though.
Try Pregnenolone.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

20Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:59 am

Flip!

Flip!

I don't know. How usually it is done? I did not understand so well what you mean.

The other analysis I want to do, can be done in the afternoon? The lab says yes and gave me an appointment next Thursday at 17:30 ...

21Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:16 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:I don't know. How usually it is done? I did not understand so well what you mean.

The other analysis I want to do, can be done in the afternoon? The lab says yes and gave me an appointment next Thursday at 17:30 ...
Ok, go for it. I mean that they usually use all one range or two range at most (i.e ng/dl vs nmol/l etc).
No worries, keep me posted!

22Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:39 am

Flip!

Flip!

Oh ok, could be to have entire numbers with less ciphers after the comma, but I don't know.

Of course, as soon as I have the results I will post them.

Meantime I bought dermacrine from nutraplanet.com (better price).

23Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:38 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Flip! wrote:Oh ok, could be to have entire numbers with less ciphers after the comma, but I don't know.

Of course, as soon as I have the results I will post them.

Meantime I bought dermacrine from nutraplanet.com (better price).

Yeah they usually do have pretty good deals.

24Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 am

Flip!

Flip!

Hello world, yesterday I received the results from analisys:

Serotonin: 380 nmol/l
ACTH: 10.6 pmol/l
Estradiol (E2): 155 pmol/l
Progesterone: 2.9 nmol/l
Free Testosterone: 74.5 pmol/l
SHBG: 46.1 nmol/l
DHT: 2513 pmol/l
DHEA: 39.0 nmol/l
Cortisol at morning: 457 nmol/l
Histamine: 1.5 µg/l

I took the blood sample at 7.20am.

I'm taking this supplement:
Berberine 500mg 4x at day
Horny goat weed plus 3-4x at day
Mucuna pruriens 2x at day
Grape seed extract 2x at day
Black Tibetan Shilajit Paste 1x before bed

I also received BPS Dermacrine and today I started with 2 pumps (I'm ~132lbs), let's see how it goes.

Greetings to all bounce

25Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Empty Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer Sat May 14, 2016 7:30 am

Flip!

Flip!

Flip! wrote:Hello world, yesterday I received the results from analisys:

Serotonin: 380 nmol/l
ACTH: 10.6 pmol/l
Estradiol (E2): 155 pmol/l
Progesterone: 2.9 nmol/l
Free Testosterone: 74.5 pmol/l
SHBG: 46.1 nmol/l
DHT: 2513 pmol/l
DHEA: 39.0 nmol/l
Cortisol at morning: 457 nmol/l
Histamine: 1.5 µg/l

I took the blood sample at 7.20am.

I'm taking this supplement:
Berberine 500mg 4x at day
Horny goat weed plus 3-4x at day
Mucuna pruriens 2x at day
Grape seed extract 2x at day
Black Tibetan Shilajit Paste 1x before bed

I also received BPS Dermacrine and today I started with 2 pumps (I'm ~132lbs), let's see how it goes.

Greetings to all bounce
http://www.naturally-boost-testosterone.com/how-to-lower-shbg/
http://anabolicapex.com/2016/03/25/increase-free-testosterone-lower-shbg/

I'm thinking to use Boron to lower SHBG e thus raise Free Testosterone. I should add Zinc to raise FreeT as well.
Here they say that Boron can even drop total estradiol amount, that I think I should.
Even BPS Dermacrine will make this, since it contain an anti-estrogen complex.

What do you think about the other values?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum