Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must Read Articles for those Suffering from POST-SSRI-SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

forexworld12

forexworld12
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Written officially by area - 1255

So I feel like all of these will be relevant. They could help alot of people, to be clear...I want to go over a few key points that most are not aware of, and if they are, the implications or applications of such research are relatively obscure.

Based on my research, I have found that methylation imbalances are a genetic and biochemical determinant in one's susceptibility to PSSD...because Dr.Carl Pfeiffer, Joan Matthews Larson and others have initiated the grounds of this research - others have since gotten tested based on the "blood histamine hypothesis".

That hypothesis is that methylation plays a strong role in neurotransmitter release, and that undermethylated individuals frequently have high blood histamine, low dopamine , norepinephrine, serotonin and often, low acetylcholine as well - yet ironically, these undermethylated , high histamine individuals, also frequently have high libido and frequent sexual compulsions.

But but but...."how can this be" , you may ask!? "I thought dopamine plays a central role and necessary role in libido and sexual function"...

While this is true, histamine and dopamine have some very interesting similarities, first, histamine stimulates calcium channels, cyclic AMP, androgen activity as well as estrogen activity (specifically aromatase), through gonadotropin facilitation , histamine also acts as a central mediator of nitric oxide production ; ESPECIALLY in the hypothalamus. Separately AND in unity with sex hormones, histamine stimulates nitric oxide AND oxytocin function. What are the two main chemicals decreased, besides dopamine , in PSSD individuals?

NITRIC OXIDE AND OXYTOCIN

Dopamine also stimulates cyclic AMP, via d1 and d5 receptors, while via the D2 like family , it stimulates oxytocinergic cell body / neuronal nitric oxide function!

So the final pathway involved in the SEXUAL RESPONSE, if you dig deep enough, is ultimately oxytocin and nitric oxide.

NOW INEVITABLY, some of you will ask why you are not responding to oxytocin treatments or products...and so now I will say this.

1.) Are you taking a high quality oxytocin product, are you using a nasal spray? Because oxytocin is MORE effective as an injection, than it is as a nasal spray.
2.) OXYTOCIN RECEPTORS MAY BE WORN OUT IF YOU HAVE TESTOSTERONE DEFICIENCY. YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE IN A GOOD RANGE!

Now back to histamine, histamine when it is low obviously causes issues, but specifically the OVERMETHYLATED INDIVIDUALS; who are PRONE to ADHD and anxiety disorders, also have high norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine..but yet low sex drive...why?

THE SAME REASON DOPAMINERGICS DON'T ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE WITH PSSD  - SEROTONIN CAN STILL BLOCK THE APHRODISIAC POTENTIALS OF DOPAMINE EVEN IF DOPAMINE IS HIGH.

Therefore , and since histamine modulates and negates serotonergic cell firing in the hypothalamus - histamine is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL for blocking or helping in recovery from PSSD - especially since there is central alterations in serotonergic activity..in addition, opiates may play an additional role, and no I'm not talking about drugs, but rather, endogenous or naturally produced dynorphins, endorphins, nociceptin etc....opiates will increase hypothalamic serotonin....and the issue then is compounded because very frequently , due to desensitization of serotonin receptors and downregulation of others ~ people are getting either too little or too much endorphin from withdrawal and discontinuation of SSRI-anti depressants.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS ARTICLE ALONG THE WAY AND PLAN TO POST A MORE EXPANSIVE VERSION SOON ON THE BLOG AND ON HERE.

ALL OF MY ARTICLES ARE CITED / REFERENCED.

HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE LOW HISTAMINE OR HIGH --> http://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-tell-if-you-are-low-histamine-or.html
Personal testimony of a low histamine experience with all the intimate details ; http://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/08/low-histamine-levels-disturbing_5.html
HISTAMINE RECEPTORS AND THEIR FUNCTION AND ACTIVITY --> http://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/08/histamine-receptors-h1h2h3-and.html

OXYTOCIN INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS -->
http://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/list-of-oxytocin-suppliers-where-to-buy.html wrote:
http://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/list-of-oxytocin-suppliers-where-to-buy.html

NATURAL SEROTONIN ANTAGONISTS / modulators and research --> http://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/06/4-natural-otc-serotonin-antagonists.html

2Must Read Articles for those Suffering from POST-SSRI-SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION Empty I have found amazing article! Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:54 am

dieguix3d

In other countries psychology is closer to medicine and other like mine almost exclusively behavioral therapy. That's the big reason why I barely understand 30% of what you've written, I will do my homework and I will remember and expand my knowledge on the endocrine system to understand 100%.
I used in the past Citalopram as treatment for my hypersexuality and compulsiveness, but after the treatment I was almost no libido, and my skills were not as extensive as those who have exposed. My doctor gave me pramipexole (miraplex) at a daily dose of 0.5 mg and increased libido me greatly. At this time I do not take miraplex and it seems that my libido is stable but never to the level it was prior to citalopram.
It seemed appropriate to the subject tell my story.
Regards.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

dieguix3d wrote:In other countries psychology is closer to medicine and other like mine almost exclusively behavioral therapy. That's the big reason why I barely understand 30% of what you've written, I will do my homework and I will remember and expand my knowledge on the endocrine system to understand 100%.
I used in the past Citalopram as treatment for my hypersexuality and compulsiveness, but after the treatment I was almost no libido, and my skills were not as extensive as those who have exposed. My doctor gave me pramipexole (miraplex) at a daily dose of 0.5 mg and increased libido me greatly. At this time I do not take miraplex and it seems that my libido is stable but never to the level it was prior to citalopram.
It seemed appropriate to the subject tell my story.
Regards.

Yeah, in the USA they are more loosely coordinated..and many times they feel the need to go solo . The most intelligent medical experts will almost ALWAYS advocate psychotherapy first, and psychiatry as a secondary or even a last-ditch effort...mainly because enough blood work is never taken and neurotransmitter tests are expensive.

To prescribe based on symptomology alone is idiocy, and that's the problem with modern medicine..nobody is thorough enough to understand what should really be done..but it seems like Italy and Spain have much more esteemed and logical medical professionals..in fact, some of my favorite Publications come from Spain and Italy...some from Germany as well.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum