Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post-Alcohol Glutamate rebound question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post-Alcohol Glutamate rebound question Empty Post-Alcohol Glutamate rebound question Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:12 pm

NozomiKakaro

The day after drinking alcohol, I get a rebound effect of glutamate. I was wondering what the mechanism behind this is. Is it from nmda receptors being blocked, thus, being resensitized? or a rebound of glutamate? The rebound effect lasts a whole day until I sleep and is nothing short of amazing

I get a significant boost in libido, testosterone, clear thinking, fast thinking, mood elevation, and motivation!

The strength of the rebound is directly correlated to the amount I drink.

It also helped completely dissolve my ocd thoughts for an entire day! Which is huge considering only a few substances even make it subside for a short while! That makes me feel that I may have hypo-nmda function like one in the article that was written.

I have tried daa, pure nmda, sarcosine, and glycine. They all worked while I was on them and only a few more times after before quickly building tolerance as well as getting me extremely irritated. How come alcohol rebound is different?

basically I am asking:
What is the mechanism of the alcohol rebound effect?
is there an healthier alternative than alcohol to receive these effects or to help with hypo-nmda function?

Thanks

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

NozomiKakaro wrote:The day after drinking alcohol, I get a rebound effect of glutamate.  I was wondering what the mechanism behind this is.  Is it from nmda receptors being blocked, thus, being resensitized? or a rebound of glutamate?  The rebound effect lasts a whole day until I sleep and is nothing short of amazing

I get a significant boost in libido, testosterone, clear thinking, fast thinking, mood elevation, and motivation!

The strength of the rebound is directly correlated to the amount I drink.  

It also helped completely dissolve my ocd thoughts for an entire day! Which is huge considering only a few substances even make it subside for a short while!  That makes me feel that I may have hypo-nmda function like one in the article that was written.  

I have tried daa, pure nmda, sarcosine, and glycine. They all worked while I was on them and only a few more times after before quickly building tolerance as well as getting me extremely irritated.  How come alcohol rebound is different?

basically I am asking:
What is the mechanism of the alcohol rebound effect?
is there an healthier alternative than alcohol to receive these effects or to help with hypo-nmda function?

Thanks

Mechanism would probably be blockade-induced Upregulation of NMDA-receptors.

You can try DAA + Sarcosine + Pregnenolone + 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon per day.

That should do the trick.

Pregnenolone Sulfate Restores the Glutamate-Nitric-Oxide-cGMP Pathway

Up-regulation of neurotrophic factors by cinnamon and its metabolite sodium benzoate

Sodium benzoate (Cinnamon) trialed for Schizophrenia (Adult-onset Autism)

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum