Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting advice from Area

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Requesting advice from Area  Empty Requesting advice from Area Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 pm

theloneranger86

Hi Area-1255
Iv been suffering from PSSD for the past 1 year. Hope you can help me out here .

June 15-October 15 - Prozac 20mg (first signs Sexual dysfunction around October)
October 15- March 16 - 25mg Paroxetine (worsening sexual dysfunction)
March 16- June 16- 37.5 mg Paroxetine

Quit CT
Severe repercussions, small reinstatements but kept taking doses alternate days.

Beginning of CT - Complete genital numbness , stopped feeling the buzz from alcohol all together, anhedonia - severe

Other symptoms (that have persisted )- diminished sense of smell, weak urine stream, anhedonia, no buzz from alcohol , low libido , weak erections - can not maintain without physical contact.

Been taking omega 3 for the past 2/3 months. Inositol +choline and tyrosine twice a week. Curcumin- no effect (quit)

What can I try in my situation Area ...Id be really grateful if you could help me out with this.

Thanks

2Requesting advice from Area  Empty Re: Requesting advice from Area Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:40 pm

theloneranger86

what has resolved completely during the past 1 year

1. Brain Fog
2. Loose stools
3. (substantially) sense of smell

3Requesting advice from Area  Empty Re: Requesting advice from Area Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am

theloneranger86

bump

4Requesting advice from Area  Empty Re: Requesting advice from Area Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Curcumin has mild anti-androgenic effects, it may not help in your case as your issues are more severe.

Please answer some questions.
1.) Do you take a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex?
2.) Do you eat enough macronutrients; Protein, carbs, fats?
3.) Do you lift weights / exercise?
4.) Do you keep your heart in good condition?
5.) What drugs or supplements are you currently taking as of this day?
6.) What is your Age?
7.) Family history of health problems?
8.) Any injuries recently?
9.) Any head trauma?
10.) Are you taking probiotics?

We'll move forward when these are properly addressed.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

5Requesting advice from Area  Empty Re: Requesting advice from Area Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:42 pm

theloneranger86

Please answer some questions.
1.) Do you take a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex? No , I dont.
2.) Do you eat enough macronutrients; Protein, carbs, fats? Im a vegetarian , and I would believe my diet is not enough , so definitely lacking there
3.) Do you lift weights / exercise? No
4.) Do you keep your heart in good condition? Havent really done anything for it
5.) What drugs or supplements are you currently taking as of this day? Omega 3, Magnesium.
6.) What is your Age? 30
7.) Family history of health problems? Cardio vascular - Paternal (Dad, Grandma), Diabetes - MAternal (Though my mother is the only person in her family to not have it )
8.) Any injuries recently? Nope
9.) Any head trauma? Nope
10.) Are you taking probiotics? Nope

If you'd like me to elaborate on anything else, please let me know.

6Requesting advice from Area  Empty Re: Requesting advice from Area Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:33 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

theloneranger86 wrote:Please answer some questions.
1.) Do you take a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex? No , I dont.
2.) Do you eat enough macronutrients; Protein, carbs, fats? Im a vegetarian , and I would believe my diet is not enough , so definitely lacking there
3.) Do you lift weights / exercise? No
4.) Do you keep your heart in good condition? Havent really done anything for it
5.) What drugs or supplements are you currently taking as of this day? Omega 3, Magnesium.
6.) What is your Age? 30
7.) Family history of health problems? Cardio vascular - Paternal (Dad, Grandma), Diabetes - MAternal (Though my mother is the only person in her family to not have it )
8.) Any injuries recently? Nope
9.) Any head trauma? Nope
10.) Are you taking probiotics? Nope

If you'd like me to elaborate on anything else, please let me know.

Start lifting weights, start taking a multivitamin/multimineral supplement. Start taking probiotics. These are all extremely important. If you can get those taken care of then report back in a few days. Your nutritional status can't be waning and you expect recovery.

I want you to start a regimen of 3 grams of D-Aspartic Acid daily, and 1.5 grams of Sarcosine daily. Also add in one full scoop of CEYLON Cinnamon (Diyesta brand if possible). You put the cinnamon in a drink or on cereal any way best to be consumed. Then this will help your recovery.

Report back after implementing those changes. Smile

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum