Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Need advice Empty Need advice Wed May 25, 2016 11:18 pm

siebs1122

Hello, I am brand new to this site and just recently starting researching more into my conditions caused by SSRI use. After being told "this was all in my head" after every doctor I saw, I was becoming hopeless and thought I was alone in this until I did some digging online and found that what I am going through is not that uncommon. Here is a summary of my story and I would really appreciate some input.

Three years ago, at the age of 16, I started lexapro for a short duration of 3 months for moderate OCD. Pre- medication use, I was a completely normal, healthy, happy teenager who never had any prior mood or anxiety disorders besides the OCD. As soon as I started the medication, I experienced worsening OCD, developed a SEVRE depression and general anxiety, suicidal thoughts, anhedonia, sexual dysfunction, impulsivity, increased agitation, as well as countless other emotional and physical side effects. After discontinuation of the medication, these symptoms did not subside. Desperate for relief, I thought maybe trying another antidepressant would cancel out these side effects. I went on anafranil. I improved almost immediately upon using the anafranil and stayed on it for 1 month. My symptoms improved by 50 percent. Foolishly, I prematurely quit the medication. I went back on it for 2 months but this time with no improvement. The only side effects i suffered from anafranil were worsening sexual dysfunction and dry mouth. Both immediately subsided after discontinuation.

Some months later, I tried anafranil again, hoping it would work like it initially. The first pill I took made me sick and I was in bed for 2 days. When i returned to normal, the side effects did dissipate this time. I am now left with a permanent dry mouth and worsening PSSD after taking that one pill. How is that possible?

So here is a summary of my symptoms: Moderate PSSD (I am only 19 years old and can achieve orgasm only with intense effort, but experience no pleasure and have genital numbness), emotional anhedonia, depression, anxiety, and a feeling that I am completely emotionally disconnected from people.

Over the months, I have tried other TCAs, St. John's Wort, tianeptine, and even had a series of 3 ketamine infusions performed by an anesthesiologist. I also eat healthy, avoid drugs and alcohol, and work out frequently. I also am doing intensive CBT and exposure therapy in an outpatient treatment program. Nothing has helped. It has been over a year since I have tried any medications and have not seen any improvement in any of my symptoms whatsoever. Anafranil initially helped but it seems like I am resistant to it now, along with everything else. Is there anything I can do to make the anafranil work again? Or do I just have to wait this out long term to see improvement? I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

-Chris

2Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu May 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:Hello, I am brand new to this site and just recently starting researching more into my conditions caused by SSRI use. After being told "this was all in my head" after every doctor I saw, I was becoming hopeless and thought I was alone in this until I did some digging online and found that what I am going through is not that uncommon. Here is a summary of my story and I would really appreciate some input.

Three years ago, at the age of 16, I started lexapro for a short duration of 3 months for moderate OCD. Pre- medication use, I was a completely normal, healthy, happy teenager who never had any prior mood or anxiety disorders besides the OCD. As soon as I started the medication, I experienced worsening OCD, developed a SEVRE depression and general anxiety, suicidal thoughts, anhedonia, sexual dysfunction, impulsivity, increased agitation, as well as countless other emotional and physical side effects. After discontinuation of the medication, these symptoms did not subside. Desperate for relief, I thought maybe trying another antidepressant would cancel out these side effects. I went on anafranil. I improved almost immediately upon using the anafranil and stayed on it for 1 month. My symptoms improved by 50 percent. Foolishly, I prematurely quit the medication. I went back on it for 2 months but this time with no improvement. The only side effects i suffered from anafranil were worsening sexual dysfunction and dry mouth. Both immediately subsided after discontinuation.

Some months later, I tried anafranil again, hoping it would work like it initially. The first pill I took made me sick and I was in bed for 2 days. When i returned to normal, the side effects did dissipate this time. I am now left with a permanent dry mouth and worsening PSSD after taking that one pill. How is that possible?

So here is a summary of my symptoms: Moderate PSSD (I am only 19 years old and can achieve orgasm only with intense effort, but experience no pleasure and have genital numbness), emotional anhedonia, depression, anxiety, and a feeling that I am completely emotionally disconnected from people.  

Over the months, I have tried other TCAs, St. John's Wort, tianeptine, and even had a series of 3 ketamine infusions performed by an anesthesiologist. I also eat healthy, avoid drugs and alcohol, and work out frequently. I also am doing intensive CBT and exposure therapy in an outpatient treatment program. Nothing has helped. It has been over a year since I have tried any medications and have not seen any improvement in any of my symptoms whatsoever. Anafranil initially helped but it seems like I am resistant to it now, along with everything else. Is there anything I can do to make the anafranil work again? Or do I just have to wait this out long term to see improvement? I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

-Chris

Since you have suffered this condition for 3 years, it is unlikely it will heal any further as is. Still possible, but at this point, we have to check your hormones. You should get blood work on all sex hormones, and Cortisol/ACTH.

I'll get back to you with a more complete response a little later.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

3Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 pm

siebs1122

Sounds good, I appreciate the response. I know PSSD is closely related to and tends to be comorbid with anhedonia. However, I am trying to focus on relieving the anhedonia aspect before the PSSD but I know I may find something that helps both. Have you found NSI-189 or WAY 100365 successful in treating anhedonia? What about dopamine agonists such as L-DOPA or Modafinil?

4Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Fri May 27, 2016 2:54 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:Sounds good, I appreciate the response. I know PSSD is closely related to and tends to be comorbid with anhedonia. However, I am trying to focus on relieving the anhedonia aspect before the PSSD but I know I may find something that helps both. Have you found NSI-189 or WAY 100365 successful in treating anhedonia? What about dopamine agonists such as L-DOPA or Modafinil?

I have reviewed your issues and summary.

So you found that clomipramine/anafranil improved your PSSD or depression more? That's odd considering it's an SSRI as well. It only has some mild activity at the norepinephrine transporter.

I tried NSI-189, it helps with anhedonia a little bit but but it drove my anxiety nuts. I haven't gotten the chance to experiment with WAY 100 635 or 135 yet considering THT the company I was working with suddenly stopped communicating with it's customers.

They did all the work and including fulfilling the requests and then, IDK. I tried briefly a 5mg amount, but that wasn't enough to really do anything. I did find that it helped OCD quite a bit, well really, the intrusive thought dilemma which plagues me once in a while.

This seems to indicate that antagonists there can help with some anxiety issues as well. Though my issues in regards to anxiety are hardly clinical.

5Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Fri May 27, 2016 10:25 am

siebs1122

The clomipramine significantly helped alleviate some of the depression, anxiety, OCD, and anhedonia. I find this to be very interesting as well. However, it made the PSSD worse while I was on it. Fortunately, the negative side effects of the anafranil went away after I discontinued. I went back on it a second time and it had no positive effect this time. I eventually tried it a third time and after taking a single pill, I had a bad reaction to it and the negative side effects (worsened PSSD, dry mouth) have stuck with me since.

Is there anything I can do to make the anafranil effective for me again, such as augmenting it with something else? I truly believe if I would have stayed on it longer on my first cycle around I would be cured of the anhedonia and depression. It seems as if my brain is resistant to a lot of drugs now. On the occasion that I use alcohol or cannabis, I hardly get an effect from it like I used to. During my series of ketamine infusions I hardly felt anything while receiving the infusions. I have also experimented with other antidepressants such as Stablon and Elavil and felt nothing.

One last question. Where did you acquire NSI-189 if it is still in testing?
Thanks.

6Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Tue May 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote: The clomipramine significantly helped alleviate some of the depression, anxiety, OCD, and anhedonia. I find this to be very interesting as well. However, it made the PSSD worse while I was on it. Fortunately, the negative side effects of the anafranil went away after I discontinued. I went back on it a second time and it had no positive effect this time. I eventually tried it a third time and after taking a single pill, I had a bad reaction to it and the negative side effects (worsened PSSD, dry mouth) have stuck with me since.

Is there anything I can do to make the anafranil effective for me again, such as augmenting it with something else? I truly believe if I would have stayed on it longer on my first cycle around I would be cured of the anhedonia and depression. It seems as if my brain is resistant to a lot of drugs now. On the occasion that I use alcohol or cannabis, I hardly get an effect from it like I used to. During my series of ketamine infusions I hardly felt anything while receiving the infusions. I have also experimented with other antidepressants such as Stablon and Elavil and felt nothing.

One last question. Where did you acquire NSI-189 if it is still in testing?
Thanks.

Have you tried Brintellix? Vortioxetine. That's a good anti-depressant/anti-anhedonic.

It is 10x better than clomipramine, and can antagonize specific serotonin receptors while still having an SSRI-effect.

I purchased NSI-189 from Transhuman Technologies LTD aka THT.Co when they were alive and running.

7Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:34 am

siebs1122

No I haven't heard of it, I'll give it a try though.

I looked it up but I can't find much information on it. If it is an SSRI does it have the potential to make my symptoms worse?

It also seems extremely expensive, what's the best way to get ahold of it?

Thanks.

8Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:No I haven't heard of it, I'll give it a try though.

I looked it up but I can't find much information on it. If it is an SSRI does it have the potential to make my symptoms worse?

It also seems extremely expensive, what's the best way to get ahold of it?

Thanks.

Can't you just ask your Doc for a script?

No, it likely won't make your symptoms worse, it may improve them.

9Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:01 am

siebs1122

Yeah I just got a prescription today I'll let you know if it helps.

10Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

11Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:28 pm

siebs1122

Hey Area, I recently tried valerian root to help with my sleep issues. I tried it for about a week but had adverse reactions because it made me very hyper and severely worsened my insomnia. Not only that, but it has worsened my PSSD by about 25%! Before I used it, I was able to achieve a moderate orgasm and still had some feeling left in the genitals; now, I cannot achieve an orgasm at all and am completely numb in the genitals. How could this possibly have happened from taking valerian root? From the research I had done, it did not seem to affect serotonin receptors, only GABA. I am considering going on your recommend dopamine stack as well as a natural serotonin antagonist. Can I safely use both simultaneously? Thanks in advance.

12Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:56 pm

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

siebs1122 wrote:Hey Area, I recently tried valerian root to help with my sleep issues. I tried it for about a week but had adverse reactions because it made me very hyper and severely worsened my insomnia. Not only that, but it has worsened my PSSD by about 25%! Before I used it, I was able to achieve a moderate orgasm and still had some feeling left in the genitals; now, I cannot achieve an orgasm at all and am completely numb in the genitals. How could this possibly have happened from taking valerian root? From the research I had done, it did not seem to affect serotonin receptors, only GABA. I am considering going on your recommend dopamine stack as well as a natural serotonin antagonist. Can I safely use both simultaneously? Thanks in advance.
Search for valerian here. Really not for fast jerking)
In fact valerian root interacts with 5ht5a serotonin receptor. Area in his blog mentioned that it can also influence 5ht1a too. How can this affect libido? Hard to say immediately, but this herb definitely influences GAD (glutamic acid decarboxylase) and this is most important I think. But funny thing is that in my experience quick help for anxiety with valerian changes with short and noticable worsening of tension. I now strongly believe that norepinephrine is what creates tension and it also fades erections pretty well. I believe that histamine from betahistine taking was the thing that prolonged erections up to twice when I took it last summer.

13Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

kpavel wrote:
siebs1122 wrote:Hey Area, I recently tried valerian root to help with my sleep issues. I tried it for about a week but had adverse reactions because it made me very hyper and severely worsened my insomnia. Not only that, but it has worsened my PSSD by about 25%! Before I used it, I was able to achieve a moderate orgasm and still had some feeling left in the genitals; now, I cannot achieve an orgasm at all and am completely numb in the genitals. How could this possibly have happened from taking valerian root? From the research I had done, it did not seem to affect serotonin receptors, only GABA. I am considering going on your recommend dopamine stack as well as a natural serotonin antagonist. Can I safely use both simultaneously? Thanks in advance.
Search for valerian here. Really not for fast jerking)
In fact valerian root interacts with 5ht5a serotonin receptor. Area in his blog mentioned that it can also influence 5ht1a too. How can this affect libido? Hard to say immediately, but this herb definitely influences GAD (glutamic acid decarboxylase) and this is most important I think. But funny thing is that in my experience quick help for anxiety with valerian changes with short and noticable worsening of tension. I now strongly believe that norepinephrine is what creates tension and it also fades erections pretty well. I believe that histamine from betahistine taking was the thing that prolonged erections up to twice when I took it last summer.

Yup, you are absolutely correct. Valerian is a 5-HT5A partial agonist.
Arrow http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15921820

I doubt if that had anything to do with the PSSD worsening though, that probably has more to do with too much GABA activation / too little glutamate activation, as you had said Kpavel, and that GAD enzyme (which valerian can increase) causes glutamate to convert into GABA, which may lead to too little glutamate for libido purposes.

14Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:53 pm

siebs1122

Yup, you are absolutely correct. Valerian is a 5-HT5A partial agonist.
Arrow http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15921820

I doubt if that had anything to do with the PSSD worsening though, that probably has more to do with too much GABA activation / too little glutamate activation, as you had said Kpavel, and that GAD enzyme (which valerian can increase) causes glutamate to convert into GABA, which may lead to too little glutamate for libido purposes.[/quote]

Yes, thankfully the effects from the valerian wore off after a week.

So, I tried the vortioexetine for about a month or so and ended up weaning off because it was not helping and was making my sexual functioning slightly worse. I just ordered some Mya-Inositol and will be starting that shortly. I'm hoping it will help my OCD and anxiety, which was drastically worsened due to SSRI use, and hopefully improve some sexual functioning as well. What are your thoughts on this supplement? Does it seem to help at all and if so, is it safe to combine with zinc and magnesium supps? Thanks.

15Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote: I just ordered some Mya-Inositol and will be starting that shortly. I'm hoping it will help my OCD and anxiety, which was drastically worsened due to SSRI use, and hopefully improve some sexual functioning as well. What are your thoughts on this supplement? Does it seem to help at all and if so, is it safe to combine with zinc and magnesium supps? Thanks.

Inositol and mya-inositol should be fine with Zinc & Magnesium. Those latter two are essential minerals and the human body needs them for almost every reaction anyhow. So realistically, everyone should either be taking them or getting adequate amounts in Diet.

I very much doubt Inositol will cause you any side-effects, it's either it will do something for you, or it won't.

16Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:56 pm

kpavel

kpavel

siebs1122, your recent post about curcumin is interesting, it seems curcumin made my sexual functioning worse too when I tried it about a year ago. And in 2014 before getting PSSD-like condition I tried it for 2 days. Nothing good for anxiety. But some people say it does completely opposite. Just look http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/completely-eliminated-my-severe-anxiety-symptoms-with-three-supplements.18369/page-2

17Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:58 am

kpavel

kpavel

my guess is that turmeric has other qualities and curcumin is only 5 percent of it. just like caffeine and coffee

Curcumin influences semen quality parameters and reverses the di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)-induced testicular damage in mice.
BACKGROUND:
Curcumin is a phytochemical derived from rhizome of turmeric Curcuma longa, present in the curry spice. Recently, it has attracted the attention of researchers and clinicians as an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agent with a potential use in therapy of many diseases with an inflammatory component. Interestingly, curcumin despite its very low bioavailability showed protective activity against many organ lesions.
METHODS:
In the present study we investigated the effects of curcumin treatment on mice semen quality parameters in vitro and on semen and testicular damage induced by di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate in vivo.
RESULTS:
The study demonstrated protective effects of low concentrations (1-50 μM) of curcumin on mouse sperm motility in vitro and on DEHP-induced damage of seminiferous tubules in testes and its ability to diminish the decrease in sperm motility in vivo. In contrast, curcumin used in high concentration (100 μM) decreased sperm motility and viability in vitro.
CONCLUSION:
The effects of curcumin were dependent on its concentration. In male germ cells in vivo the protective effect was seen despite the low bioavailability of curcumin. In contrast, high, unattainable in the organism, concentration of curcumin had a cytotoxic effect on male reproductive cells in vitro. Curcumin also had a protective effect against the harmful impact of DEHP on the male reproductive system.

18Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 pm

siebs1122

Hey guys, so I have been taking forskolin for about a month now for PSSD. It has been giving me tremendous sexual, emotional, and cognitive benefits. I am taking fairly high doses and I recently ran out and did not take it for 4 days. Starting on the third day of not taking it, I started to experience intense withdrawal (comparable to SSRI withdrawal). Upon reinstatement, things got a little better but the symptoms have not subsided. It has been a week since reinstatement and I am currently experiencing intense brain fog, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia and derealization, all of which were not there before. I have an intense pressure in my head as well. How could this have happened and why are these symptoms not residing after reinstatement? I was thinking about trying out a CDP-choline and a racetam, but I have read a lot of anecdotal stories online that taking them can worsen brain fog, so I am hesitant on trying it. Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Edit: I ordered some metergoline a couple of weeks back that I was going to try for PSSD. Should I still go through with taking this, even with these current symptoms?

19Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:31 pm

siebs1122

kpavel wrote:siebs1122, your recent post about curcumin is interesting, it seems curcumin made my sexual functioning worse too when I tried it about a year ago. And in 2014 before getting PSSD-like condition I tried it for 2 days. Nothing good for anxiety. But some people say it does completely opposite. Just look http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/completely-eliminated-my-severe-anxiety-symptoms-with-three-supplements.18369/page-2

Yeah, the pro-serotonin effects of circumin made my condition a lot worse. It eradicated the rest of my sexual functioning, and made my anxiety terrible, even after discontinuation. Thankfully, I have been able to almost reverse all of this with forskolin. I have read some other accounts of circumin worsening PSSD. Most people will probably have positive experiences with it, but it seems like it has the opposite effect on many people wth PSSD.

20Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:
kpavel wrote:siebs1122, your recent post about curcumin is interesting, it seems curcumin made my sexual functioning worse too when I tried it about a year ago. And in 2014 before getting PSSD-like condition I tried it for 2 days. Nothing good for anxiety. But some people say it does completely opposite. Just look http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/completely-eliminated-my-severe-anxiety-symptoms-with-three-supplements.18369/page-2

Yeah, the pro-serotonin effects of circumin made my condition a lot worse. It eradicated the rest of my sexual functioning, and made my anxiety terrible, even after discontinuation. Thankfully, I have been able to almost reverse all of this with forskolin. I have read some other accounts of circumin worsening PSSD. Most people will probably have positive experiences with it, but it seems like it has the opposite effect on many people wth PSSD.

I'm glad the Forskolin is helping you, did you read that on my website? That's a good one. Butea Supera Extract goes great with it!

21Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:05 pm

siebs1122

Area-1255 wrote:
siebs1122 wrote:

I'm glad the Forskolin is helping you, did you read that on my website? That's a good one. Butea Supera Extract goes great with it!

Yeah, it's been great for helping with my PSSD. I didn't notice any effects until about a week after taking it. Then one night I got intense brain zaps in my head, and this was accompanied by significant relief in a lot of my symptoms the next day. The brain zaps have happened to me about 3 times while on forskolin, and each time it happens my symptoms get better. Would you mind reading my previous post about my forskolin withdrawal, Area? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

22Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:Hey guys, so I have been taking forskolin for about a month now for PSSD. It has been giving me tremendous sexual, emotional, and cognitive benefits. I am taking fairly high doses and I recently ran out and did not take it for 4 days. Starting on the third day of not taking it, I started to experience intense withdrawal (comparable to SSRI withdrawal). Upon reinstatement, things got a little better but the symptoms have not subsided. It has been a week since reinstatement and I am currently experiencing intense brain fog, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia and derealization, all of which were not there before. I have an intense pressure in my head as well. How could this have happened and why are these symptoms not residing after reinstatement? I was thinking about trying out a CDP-choline and a racetam, but I have read a lot of anecdotal stories online that taking them can worsen brain fog, so I am hesitant on trying it. Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Edit: I ordered some metergoline a couple of weeks back that I was going to try for PSSD. Should I still go through with taking this, even with these current symptoms?

Where did you order Metergoline from? You don't have any heart issues right? Metergoline has sodium channel (Na+) blocking activity [!], moreso in higher doses, so it can't be used with anesthetics or anything, but it does have good libido-boosting properties.

It should help your brain fog if anything.

It goes great with Forskolin as they both have similar actions [!] [!].

As far as WHY this has happened, that I don't know, could be your brain reinstated adrenergic-activity due to cyclic AMP fluctuations, the changes versus Forskolin's enhancement of the messenger/s versus your body's homeostasis response.

23Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
siebs1122 wrote:

Yeah, it's been great for helping with my PSSD. I didn't notice any effects until about a week after taking it. Then one night I got intense brain zaps in my head, and this was accompanied by significant relief in a lot of my symptoms the next day. The brain zaps have happened to me about 3 times while on forskolin, and each time it happens my symptoms get better. Would you mind reading my previous post about my forskolin withdrawal, Area? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Just did, check above this one.

24Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:35 pm

siebs1122

Area-1255 wrote:
siebs1122 wrote:
Area-1255 wrote:
siebs1122 wrote:

Just did, check above this one.

In regards to the metergoline:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/metergoline-serotonin-antagonist-dopamine-agonist-for-r-d.12908/

So you don't think the forskolin withdrawal altered my Acetylcholine levels, making them too high or too low? I believe forskolin has some anticholingeric activity. I still don't see how withdrawing from forskolin could cause that intense of a withdrawal, and leave me with persistent withdrawal symptoms. Luckily the sexual benefits it gave me are still there and I'm going to continue to take it. I'll try metergoline as well as ginkgo and Ashwagandha and see how that plays out. What dosages would you recomend for MET and what are your thoughts on trying CDP or a racetam? Thanks.

25Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

siebs1122 wrote:

So you don't think the forskolin withdrawal altered my Acetylcholine levels, making them too high or too low?
No I don't.
siebs1122 wrote:
I still don't see how withdrawing from forskolin could cause that intense of a withdrawal, and leave me with persistent withdrawal symptoms.
I think its a bodily reaction, something to do with the second messenger system being suddenly changed...

siebs1122 wrote:
What dosages would you recomend for MET and what are your thoughts on trying CDP or a racetam? Thanks.

Metergoline 1 MG for the first day, followed by 2 MG the second day, if no side-effects then continue on 4 MG for the rest of duration. CDP-Choline might help with brain fog, moreso the racetam will help with that, though. You can try them, all of the together might be best. Cheers, Merry Christmas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum