Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My hormonal results. Please help!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My hormonal results. Please help! Empty My hormonal results. Please help! Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Dark0047

Hi. I just got my hormones results today and it is too weird.
Prolactin 9.32 ng/ml - normal range (3.46 - 19.4)
Estrogen 19.00 pg/ml - normal range (11.0 - 44.0)
Free Testosterone 36.8 pg/ml - normal range (2.9 - 28.1)
Testosterone 926.80 ng/dl - normal range (249 - 1000)
DHT 1811 pg/ml - normal range (250 - 990)

So as you can see my free testosterone is high and my DHT is super high. I should be hypersexual with these numbers. But I have PSSD and zero sex drive. Genitals are numb and erections are weak. Your thoughts?

2My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:32 am

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

Dark0047 wrote:Hi. I just got my hormones results today and it is too weird.

So as you can see my free testosterone is high and my DHT is super high. I should be hypersexual with these numbers. But I have PSSD and zero sex drive. Genitals are numb and erections are weak. Your thoughts?
If your results are real then
1) First four look like a bodybuilder would want to have
2) High DHT did nothing for your libido and dht is made via 5 alpha reductase. This could mean you have a very low 3 alpha hsd (because ssri or other things, maybe testosterone replacement?).
3) You have very low shbg or albumin? Do you have low thyroid? Or high LDL cholesterol?

3My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:25 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:Hi. I just got my hormones results today and it is too weird.

So as you can see my free testosterone is high and my DHT is super high. [size=18]I should be hypersexual with these numbers.[/size] But I have PSSD and zero sex drive. Genitals are numb and erections are weak. Your thoughts?

High DHT and Free Testosterone Testosterone"should" make you hypersexual.
Well Yes and No.
As I've stated in my writings, and as studied, Testosterone is NECESSARY but NOT SUFFICIENT for sexual function in Men.
Dopamine, Glutamate, Histamine also play a large role, one could argue, AN EVEN LARGER role.
Also, there is a fairly decent amount of Men, whom have cardiovascular risks (genetically) that, when raising Androgens significantly, they get too much Adrenaline.
So... you could be one of those people.

Often, its easy to see with genetic background.
So like...
It may sound like a cliche.
...But both "born warriors" and overthinkers alike are prone to this "unusual effect".
So say like, African, Hispanic, Maori and other "Warrior Blood" as well as some European subgroups may be prone.
Specifically Celtic Blood and Scandinavian heritage.
These, and some of the ancestors who pass down these "Warrior Genes" may be prone. Not just those with the MAO-L gene.
...But Glucose transporter genes and other things related to Sugar metabolism in the Brain (HAS2 and others).
So maybe get a genetic test and upload onto Promethease?
~Jay

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

4My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:47 am

Dark0047

My SHBG is 35 (I forgot the unite but it is the most ideal level I can have) (20-100). Area-1255, I was told by a urologist about Adrenaline but I didn't believe him. I never heard Adrenaline can cause sexual dysfunction except erection dysfunction and possibly lack of interest in sex. I'm confused so much. I can infer that PSSD is due to hormonal/substance imbalance in the body according to you, or I misunderstood? What do you think can justify genital numbness (this is the most devastating symptom for me). According to Dr. Healy it is a nerve damage. Most people say it is something in the brain... . What do you suggest I do now? I'm disappointed by doctors so I'm on my own.

5My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

Dark0047 wrote:My SHBG is 35 (I forgot the unite but it is the most ideal level I can have) (20-100). Area-1255, I was told by a urologist about Adrenaline but I didn't believe him. I never heard Adrenaline can cause sexual dysfunction except erection dysfunction and possibly lack of interest in sex. I'm confused so much. I can infer that PSSD is due to hormonal/substance imbalance in the body according to you, or I misunderstood? What do you think can justify genital numbness (this is the most devastating symptom for me). According to Dr. Healy it is a nerve damage. Most people say it is something in the brain... . What do you suggest I do now? I'm disappointed by doctors so I'm on my own.
It sounds like MILD nerve damage but your main issue is high Sympathetic nervous system activity/high Adrenaline, and Yes, that can cause Genital numbness.

6My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

I would recommend Nicotine but I think your DHT is fine...you should use Prazosin or another alpha-blocker and start supplementing with Terminalia Chebula extract to rebuild frayed nerves.

7My hormonal results. Please help! Empty Re: My hormonal results. Please help! Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

You can use Prazosin, 1mg before sex, if not enough, then use 2mg to destroy Adrenalines effects.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum