Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

neurological problems?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1neurological problems? Empty neurological problems? Fri May 15, 2015 3:46 am

hi

Last edited by elkikko on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2neurological problems? Empty Re: neurological problems? Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:25 am

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

elkikko wrote:Hi, I'm Enrico 22 years old. I have pssd, but this thread is not for that problem.
Another problem that I want to discuss is a maybe "neurological problem".

From when I was born I have BIG PROBLEMS with TIME/SPACE/ORGANIZATION and CONFUSION.
I think that my QI is not so high, I had a lot of problems on school in all subjects.
Also, my calligraphy is unreadable (lol).

My main problem is confusion; when I'm in a little period of stress, by brain become very angry and make me a lot of confusion in mind, its difficul to explain.

Do you think these problems are neurological problems caused by vaccine, fluore or something else?

I cant live in this condition, I feel a sense of fatigue every day

thanks you. My pssd actually is at 35% naturally

It sounds like you have a bit of a nerve issue - it's actually pretty common - and it relates to neuromuscular responses - so you get jittery when you are frustrated.

It doesn't mean you are totally obfuscated, or defective at all....but augmentation is needed to resolve / abate these issues.

If stress still plays a role, and you are dually concerned about cognitive function, then you want to find remedies that support clarity, focus, motivation and yet calmness..these are rarer than the ones most are concerned with..and include gotu kola, racetams, dopamine agents/reuptake inhibitors...rosemarinic acids and some serotonin modulators.

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum