Area-1255
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.

You are not connected. Please login or register

back to square one after taking Cissus for my Achilles tendon! no libido and etc.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fred123

I have taken sertraline on couple of occasion where it killed my sexuality and libido for good 2-3 years. After that, I started exercising and getting back to shape and I started getting back my libido and manly confidence again. I met a super hot chick where I have a date this coming tuesday. My achilles tendon was hurting and I found out Cissus helps with it. What a mistake, 1 hour taking it I started getting panic and anxiety symptoms and profound sweating on my forehead and chest area. Numb penis and loss of libido with complete loss of appetite. Now it has been 3 day since I have taken cissus and my appetite is tiny bit better if at all, I used to sweat in my armpits through out the day, now not even single drop. And my libido is so low, i just forced myself to jerk off, and I felt no orgasm. So what the f is going on here. Is this supplement cissus supposed to do that? what are my options to get my libido back asap until tuesday. Should I take creatine, zinc, horny goat weed. I really need help, thanks in advance.

kpavel

kpavel
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight

fred123 wrote:I have taken sertraline on couple of occasion where it killed my sexuality and libido for good 2-3 years. After that, I started exercising and getting back to shape and I started getting back my libido and manly confidence again. I met a super hot chick where I have a date this coming tuesday. My achilles tendon was hurting and I found out Cissus helps with it. What a mistake, 1 hour taking it I started getting panic and anxiety symptoms and profound sweating on my forehead and chest area. Numb penis and loss of libido with complete loss of appetite. Now it has been 3 day since I have taken cissus and my appetite is tiny bit better if at all, I used to sweat in my armpits through out the day, now not even single drop. And my libido is so low, i just forced myself to jerk off, and I felt no orgasm. So what the f is going on here. Is this supplement cissus supposed to do that? what are my options to get my libido back asap until tuesday. Should I take creatine, zinc, horny goat weed. I really need help, thanks in advance.

Your experience reminds mine when I took 5-htp last time. Especially profound sweating on forehead. I took a quick look on this cissus and it appeares to seriously increase 5-ht levels and lower blood sugar at the same time. This clearly can provoke panic state.
See this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800848/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800848/table/T7/
Also that formulation contains some soy and a good dose of caffeine per tablet. Caffeine itself is sweating and blood pressure provoking and soy is anti-androgenic. If you are sensitive to caffeine you will feel restlessness. So this is my first look explanation.
Also I feel you shouldn't take zinc. There are anecdotal reports and some of my experience with morning erections that zinc can be detrimental for pleasure feelings through decreasing skin sensitivity.

Sophia613

Cissus is used to lower cortisol. So maybe your cortisol dropped too low?

kpavel

kpavel

Sophia613 wrote:Cissus is used to lower cortisol.  So maybe your cortisol dropped too low?

By the way there was parnate discussion recently and the guy who had success with it then said he's got low cortisol.

Effect of Tranylcypromine on Adrenocortical Secretion in the Dog
Tranylcypromine in doses of 2 mg/kg or more inhibits the output of 17-hydroxycorticoids from the adrenal following administration of ACTH in the dog. This drug, which has been used clinically as an antidepressant, does not interfere with the Porter-Silber method. The increase in 17-hydroxycorticoid secretion produced by angiotensin II is also inhibited. ACTH secretion is not inhibited. The drug reduces the output of cortisol and 11-deoxycortisol while increasing that of corticosterone, 11-deoxycorticosterone and aldosterone. This suggests that it acts by inhibiting adrenocortical 17α-hydroxylase. (Endocrinology 80: 510, 1967).

I think it relates to LSD1 as lysine & arginine combination was shown to decrease cortisol in men either. Suspect

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

fred123 wrote:I have taken sertraline on couple of occasion where it killed my sexuality and libido for good 2-3 years. After that, I started exercising and getting back to shape and I started getting back my libido and manly confidence again. I met a super hot chick where I have a date this coming tuesday. My achilles tendon was hurting and I found out Cissus helps with it. What a mistake, 1 hour taking it I started getting panic and anxiety symptoms and profound sweating on my forehead and chest area. Numb penis and loss of libido with complete loss of appetite. Now it has been 3 day since I have taken cissus and my appetite is tiny bit better if at all, I used to sweat in my armpits through out the day, now not even single drop. And my libido is so low, i just forced myself to jerk off, and I felt no orgasm. So what the f is going on here. Is this supplement cissus supposed to do that? what are my options to get my libido back asap until tuesday. Should I take creatine, zinc, horny goat weed. I really need help, thanks in advance.

Cissus does have an effect on serotonin, the guy below me wrote on this pretty well. I would say given your history with SSRI's, that the Cissus unearthed some underlying imbalance originally evoked by your antidepressant.
The cortisol being lowered wouldn't affect your libido negatively.
So my bet is on some serotoninergic interaction, it's also possible that you have a general irritation to the cissus herb?

https://area-1255.forumotion.com

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

fred123

Embarrassing part about all this, after I took sertraline, I lost all my feelings. i used to be very horny before sertraline, and i took one pill about 3 years ago because my doctor gave me for my OCD. Before I took the pill, I have read all the side effects and i was worried but I was desperate because my OCD was very bad. After taking one pill 25mg, I immediately felt better and OCD vanished, but what happened to me after 1 year later is I didn't feel like a man. I am not saying I felt like woman but I didn't have these urges of dating woman or being dominant in the bed. I had some much libido, chasing woman and and all these new symptoms started taking a toll on me and one day I told myself I don't feel like man anymore, and my OCD took over I started searching people with sexual identity disorders and all that. In that period of time, i went from 197 pounds to 165 pounds from tripping out everyday. I finally said fuck it and went back to doctor to give sertraline again. This time I took sertraline 3 months. i slowly started gaining the weight I lost and I quit taking it. It took me about 2 years to slowly feel like my old self not questioning my sexual identity and feeling like a man chasing woman to get married and have kids. I changed my diet and started working out. I met this chick at my school and I wanted to bang her and she is 23 and I am 39. Right one week before the date, I took Cissus for my achilles tendon and then boom. I lost all the lust I had for her. I went on with the date anyway made out with her and whole time my penis was moving barely, now before taking Cissus I was having random erections just thinking about her. After that, I was very emotional with her like I really like you, instead of all the sexual fucking I had and little emotions I had before taking Cissus. Now I am not sure if Cissus works like ssri like Area-1255 said but it somehow effects the fuck out me so badly, I almost feel like those guys in propeciahelp. I don't know if it is blocking my DHT and other hormones. But here I am emotional like a high school kid and all screwed up hormones. It just goes to show you how these medicines and drugs can affect us so badly. Now I also have really bad gallbladder where I didn't have time to take it out, and i am not sure if it is making my symptoms worse. Now I am back to square one and I feel like I have this gynecomastia and lost all the muscles I worked so hard for the past 6 months. I don't know if taking creatine and zinc will reverse this or the time will heal it slowly but either way I am so fucking tired about all this ordeal.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

fred123 wrote:Embarrassing part about all this, after I took sertraline, I lost all my feelings. i used to be very horny before sertraline, and i took one pill about 3 years ago because my doctor gave me for my OCD. Before I took the pill, I have read all the side effects and i was worried but I was desperate because my OCD was very bad. After taking one pill 25mg, I immediately felt better and OCD vanished, but what happened to me after 1 year later is I didn't feel like a man. I am not saying I felt like woman but I didn't have these urges of dating woman or being dominant in the bed. I had some much libido, chasing woman and and all these new symptoms started taking a toll on me and one day I told myself I don't feel like man anymore, and my OCD took over I started searching people with sexual identity disorders and all that. In that period of time, i went from 197 pounds to 165 pounds from tripping out everyday. I finally said fuck it and went back to doctor to give sertraline again. This time I took sertraline 3 months. i slowly started gaining the weight I lost and I quit taking it. It took me about 2 years to slowly feel like my old self not questioning my sexual identity and feeling like a man chasing woman to get married and have kids. I changed my diet and started working out. I met this chick at my school and I wanted to bang her and she is 23 and I am 39. Right one week before the date, I took Cissus for my achilles tendon and then boom. I lost all the lust I had for her. I went on with the date anyway made out with her and whole time my penis was moving barely, now before taking Cissus I was having random erections just thinking about her. After that, I was very emotional with her like I really like you, instead of all the sexual fucking I had and little emotions I had before taking Cissus. Now I am not sure if Cissus works like ssri like Area-1255 said but it somehow effects the fuck out me so badly, I almost feel like those guys in propeciahelp. I don't know if it is blocking my DHT and other hormones. But here I am emotional like a high school kid and all screwed up hormones. It just goes to show you how these medicines and drugs can affect us so badly. Now I also have really bad gallbladder where I didn't have time to take it out, and i am not sure if it is making my symptoms worse. Now I am back to square one and I feel like I have this gynecomastia and lost all the muscles I worked so hard for the past 6 months. I don't know if taking creatine and zinc will reverse this or the time will heal it slowly but either way I am so fucking tired about all this ordeal.

Time is always an unfortunate ingredient, but perhaps finding something to motivate you during this time.

As I said, those supplements will help, but you should use them (Creatine & Zinc) with Shilajit supplements. Creatine and Zinc both have some form of a testosterone boosting property, the former being a DHT-booster, the latter being a general test boosting mineral.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

fred123

Thanks Area-1255. Now that I think about it, I ordered myo-inositol from Amazon.com and this was in April. I used it about 10 days because it was making me extremely tired plus I was having memory problems. What I didn't realize is that I thought it didn't help my SSRI related libido problem but I now realize it was way on its way to giving my libido back full force that I lost for 2 years. Now I am connection the dots because all my good feelings of lusting for woman, feeling sexy about myself, getting attentions from females started within the couple of months of using inositol. It reversed something because I used it only for 10 days but my libido was even getting better after a month. I have zinc and creatine at home but I will hold on to creatine since I don't want to stress my kidneys. lets see what happens.

fred123

area-1255 can you confirm if cissus quadrangularis contains beta-sitosterol as some claim to have it in the plants. The reason I am asking is because we know how saw palmetto contains beta-sitosterol and interferes with 5AR production causing all kinds of libido, erection problems in men. Because my appetite hasn't returned yet, I have a hard time sleeping and my penis and testicles feels hot and mint type burning sensation. I have been having morning woods not as hard as they used to be. Thanks

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

fred123 wrote:area-1255 can you confirm if cissus quadrangularis contains beta-sitosterol as some claim to have it in the plants. The reason I am asking is because we know how saw palmetto contains beta-sitosterol and interferes with 5AR production causing all kinds of libido, erection problems in men. Because my appetite hasn't returned yet, I have a hard time sleeping and my penis and testicles feels hot and mint type burning sensation. I have been having morning woods not as hard as they used to be. Thanks

It does contain beta-sitosterol. I don't think it has enough to cause any issues though. Try ordering some sorghum, sorghum flour increases 5-alpha-reductase activity/expression.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3178977/
http://naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.com/nd/PrintVersion.aspx?id=1166&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Sorghum links.
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=6079.0
http://www.naturalnews.com/050293_DHT_levels_testosterone_mens_health.html
https://www.anabolicmen.com/dihydrotestosterone/

Buy Sorghum flour for DHT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ESRNI5A/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00ESRNI5A&linkCode=as2&tag=area1255-20&linkId=JWUHANWQWA73FHU4

fred123

Thanks Area-1255. My libido is back with strong morning woods, I guess I was stressed out with school and other things in my life.

Area-1255

Area-1255
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer

fred123 wrote:Thanks Area-1255. My libido is back with strong morning woods, I guess I was stressed out with school and other things in my life.
Good to hear my friend, the door is always open here if you ever need anything! Feel free to come here just to chat as well. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum